Reviews for Two
so..who survived? ahhhh damnnn
Canada.and.Kumajiko chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Who survived? Which one lived? D:
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
...wait, which one died? I swear I read it four times and there's really no indication of who.

Unless that was the point. And that worked very well.
Nana chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Luckily, I didn't get too sad with this (probably because I didn't get too attached to the characters...the fanfic being short and all). Still, it was a good read! Thanks you, you're really awesome!
love-for-bakas chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Poor alfred dead again because of that evil game...I really can't see russia dieing because of his own that only leaves america to be in the running to sad...TT_TT
america and russia love chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I guess my name is a little should be really...why do u people like to kill america so much...I guess I do see ur point...cnt really see russia dieing from his own
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ohhhhnooooo! America died again...america dies every time they play that game...hey other writters please make america win some time when playing the game
Lone Star Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
So I was looking through my favorites list and rereading them to kill time, and I realised I never reviewed this. Sooooo. I just wanted to say that I LOVe tis fic. It's so dark and and sad and I love how at the end you don't even know who survives. It drives me insane, not knowing, but that's what makes the story awesome. Kinda reminds of 'The Lady and the Tiger', the way it just cuts off.
Whyntir chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Man, I hate not knowing XD Awesome! I love it. Bitter-sweet. Perfect writing mixed with a scene of unwanted consequences. Amazing.
soggypotatoes chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH stupid stupid bakaaaaas *slaps russia with tuna*

Marina Hawk chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Dramatic. Not being able to know who was killed makes it even more dramatic. The suspense is going to drive me into insanity.
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
My greatest apologies for not reading the page properly and thinking you had no reviews for this story... and causing you inconvenience unintentionally...

Please ignore the starting of my signed review.
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is such a good story... and NO ONE reviewed! Why must the world be this way?

Love the suspense you built up from start to end... and you depicted vividly the bleakness of the situation Alfred and Ivan ended up in, either one or both see the Grim Reaper. Both apparently care for their families back home and wish to bring them closure...

So, the question I have been wanting to ask... who carried the bag home?
icy-piyo21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

You are the best angst-writer ever. You feed my soul with these. I've read quite a few of your stories- and asked you some recommendation for yaoi comics- but I was icyflames09 then. I changed my pen-name quite a while ago, eh-heh.

Anyway. I liked this story, oh I like the part where they start thinking of their families there. And the fact that you didn't tell who died! Oh my gosh you are such an awesome writer.

Gin Anokoku chapter 1 . 5/24/2010