Reviews for Irrevocable
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Definitely liked your version better ;)
no-oneimportant chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
At first I as thinking, "how is this therapeutic?!" And then I got to the end and I was literally crying. This has to be one of my favourite 5.22 tags :D
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
"I really feel like Dean would fricken notice Sam just chilling there outside"

I so agree! Its like forgetting to let the dog inside...it's gonna nag at you till you go check!
Saiphor chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awww. This was so good, just like milk with honey for my sad heart :) Thanks for this!
Phx chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awww - I so want Dean to see Sammy. And I agree, Sam didn't look mad. He looked torn. Angsty. Definitely in pain :)

And I liked this. Loved Dean seeing him and running outside. THAT is what needed to happen at the end of the finale. That.
IritIlan chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I don't think Sam looked angry.. If anything he looked emotionles, had this hard look on his face. I cetainly do hope it's Sam and not something else. And I do hope that in season 6 we'll see them meeting right away, like in your story. I would hate it if Sam left because he believes Dean can only have this life if he's away.

Can't wait for season 6 and in the meantime I'm relaying on fanfic writers to get us through the long wait...
SKJ-H chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I liked it.

I've also been trying to decifer Sam's expression at the end of the Season Final.

To me, he looks gone... like there isn't much left inside him - you know what I mean?
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
What a lovely fix it fic! :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Loved the story... Dean should be able to tell Sam is out there... but I also don't see any anger in Sam's face. I have to say that his face is about as blank (no emotion) as possible. That worked well at the end of Season 4 when some people thought he looked excited when he said "He's coming"... Basically he is just looking towards the house and I don't see any blatant emotion in it. The music of course makes me think a Sam's a little sad or lonely... But, the tilt of his chin (slightly up), makes me think he is a bit determined. I am terrified Sam feels Dean would be happier with a 'real' family then he would be with Sam. Don't run away Sam!
Sotobow chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Totally agree with you about Dean playing house. I like that they had him try to keep his promise to Sam, but him trying to be happy while Sam is in the deepest circle of Hell with 2 pissed angels isn't something I see him doing. But that's just me.

"But he did promise, and he doesn't break promises to Sam." Precisely. Poor Dean.

"Sam's dead, locked in a cage in hell with two deranged archangels." Haha! 'Deranged,' huh? Love that word to describe them. Perfect!

"The freakishly tall and broad silhouette, the outline of his girly hair..." Love this! Lol! Aw, I think his hair is cute. But with short hair we could see his cheekbones better and...well, HOT.

"...almost sobbing in relief when Sam doesn't dematerialize underneath him..." Dean's had to watch Sam die 4 out of the 5 times he's died. I like that you showed how afraid he was that his brother would just disappear. That's always been one of his main fears.

If Dean could have Sam, I totally believe he'd ditch Lisa and Ben (not because he doesn't care, but because it's Sam). I'm kind of glad there's a season 6 (I wasn't really, before) because I'm pretty convinced Kripke would've left Sam in Hell otherwise. It feels like that was the plan.

I think Sam at the end of the finale looked like he was warring with himself. Like he wanted to rush in and break up that family scene, and then if there was anger, maybe it was directed at himself for wanting that.

I'm afraid they'll have Dean in the family scene come September - Sam got that for a while, and they tend to keep things equal with the boys, so maybe it's Dean's turn. But I really like your way of connecting them again - and hugs are awesome! Like the one ending the montage of their lives... (jeez - I'm teary-eyed just thinking about it).

Also, I agree with you - I LOVED (L-O-V-E-D, LOVED!) the finale. Amazing. Perfect. Now we just need them back together. Sera Gamble is pretty motivated by characterization, so here's hoping.

I loved the story, personally. Very in character (a must), and happy. I frickin' need happy right now. Lovely story!

Sotobow
candy-cake chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was beautiful. Thank you for making this happy. I like happy endings] For some reason jsut reading thisis making mer feel better so yay! for you and your mind]
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I totally agree, Dean would notice Sam out there.

But I don't remember Sam looking pissed at the end... Also, I think the light flickering out had something to do with him coming back. Probably God.
RaDoCa88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Great job.

That was definitely a much better ending than the show gave us.

I don't think Sam was 'pissed' though. I think he was a mess of mixed emotions - happy that Dean was okay (or so he thinks) and bitterly sad that he might have to leave Dean there in order to preserve his brother's (so-called) happiness. I think that was it. Or something like that.

But it needed more. The ending that the show gave us felt absurd on some level. (Dean barely knows these people. Barely. It's weird, really. That's the best they could do? Dean would be better off at the salvage yard with Bobby.)

Your ending was much better. :)
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
AH! More..more please hurry up!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I think some promises are to grave to keep... like the one Dean made. So, thanks for putting them back together! I wasn't really impressed with Dean going off to Lisa and playing "house" either. Not with Sam rotting in hell for saving the world, basically. I guess I'm ranting .

Anyway, great fic; your writing style is awesome. Keep up the good work :)