Reviews for Uzumaki Sunrise
You leave a bombshell and Don't write for a year
idrasil chapter 15 . 8/31
i know it benn a long time since you last published a chapter of this fic but i realy like the plot and the way you wrote , so i would like to know if you want to keep the fic going or if you want to stop it (as it your right as writer)

as a side note i realy like your other fic the "bloodline flash", and love the way you describe the "Yellow flash"

PS excuse my poor writing, english is not my firt langage nor my forte ;) so if you dont understand please leave me a message
It's not as black and white as you portray. Services such as Netflix do place a substantial burden on Internet infrastructure. Why should a new startup with some future service that requires huge bandwidth get a free ride off of everyone else? Obviously in the end you as the ISP subscriber will end up paying for everything one way or another. So, if there is a service that you don't use but it requires a huge bandwidth, why should you subsidize your neighbor? I don't think we should give the ISP's everything they want which would lead to them charging outrageous fees like you describe. At the same time they do have a legitimate point about bandwidth problems caused by startups or current services that free ride off of everyone else.

Full Net Neutrality as you describe is just as bad as what you oppose. Both positions are too extreme and ignore the reality of the issue. Something in-between is needed.
Jo chapter 15 . 8/21
Please continue. Sad fact is that many FF writers are ready to explore an incestuous relation between Naruto and Kushina, compared to the few who write a normal mother son relationship. And lets face the facts, many who write 'the neglect fics' don't know what they are writing. So please update this good story.
Update this please!
sultryvoice chapter 15 . 5/5
So Edgaar the Mage do u plan to update "Uzumaki Sunrise"? I need to know. This story is brilliantly written and well put together. Not updating is letting them win, but it is not over yet.
NARUMOKA chapter 15 . 4/29
complete this fanfic
TinkaPrime chapter 15 . 4/25
Love this story please continue soon with it I really want to see what happens.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 15 . 4/3
interesting story please continue it
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 15 . 2/12
It is a very interesting fanfic...i can't wait to read new chapters so pls update as fast as u can...
Wow this is great
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 1/20
Interesting start, but a few historical errors that will may prevent me from going to far into this story if I come across other errors like it.

1. The Kyuubi was sealed into Kushina, this has been known for years. The Kyuubi didn't just show up for his Sunday evening stroll. He was forcibly removed from her.

2. Uzumaki clan supersedes the Namikaze clan, kind of like Senju vs Nara. Even if the Namikaze clan gets a lot of respect.

3. Kushinas eyes are purple.

Other than that it was a good chapter, kind of emotional. It's a little odd she was out of bed so early though would have made sense for Hiruzen to come collect Naruto and take him to the hospital to meet her.

Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/18
Really a tear-jerker opening! Hope you get back to this story!
Ramrikai chapter 9 . 1/2
I'm not certain that it has been stated yet, but does Naruto also know that he holds Kurama inside him? I cannot recall anyone mentioning such to him, and at the council meeting, Kushina went through her entire tirade without mentioning it once.
Ramrikai chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
A step down emotionally from the last two chapters, but this was more of a set up chapter, so it's fine. I do wonder though how Gai is such close friends with Kushina. That's the one thing I wasn't too keen on in this chapter. It seemed like a somewhat poorly disguised attempt at getting someone to turn Naruto into a taijutsu prodigy in less than a week. I know you stated that you will be keeping Naruto from becoming overpowered, and I'm not entirely against it as Gai will definitely be a huge help, but that's just the feel I got off of the whole thing.