Reviews for Uzumaki Sunrise
sultryvoice chapter 15 . 5/5
So Edgaar the Mage do u plan to update "Uzumaki Sunrise"? I need to know. This story is brilliantly written and well put together. Not updating is letting them win, but it is not over yet.
NARUMOKA chapter 15 . 4/29
complete this fanfic
TinkaPrime chapter 15 . 4/25
Love this story please continue soon with it I really want to see what happens.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 15 . 4/3
interesting story please continue it
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 15 . 2/12
It is a very interesting fanfic...i can't wait to read new chapters so pls update as fast as u can...
Wow this is great
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 1/20
Interesting start, but a few historical errors that will may prevent me from going to far into this story if I come across other errors like it.

1. The Kyuubi was sealed into Kushina, this has been known for years. The Kyuubi didn't just show up for his Sunday evening stroll. He was forcibly removed from her.

2. Uzumaki clan supersedes the Namikaze clan, kind of like Senju vs Nara. Even if the Namikaze clan gets a lot of respect.

3. Kushinas eyes are purple.

Other than that it was a good chapter, kind of emotional. It's a little odd she was out of bed so early though would have made sense for Hiruzen to come collect Naruto and take him to the hospital to meet her.

Thanks.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/18
Really a tear-jerker opening! Hope you get back to this story!
Ramrikai chapter 9 . 1/2
I'm not certain that it has been stated yet, but does Naruto also know that he holds Kurama inside him? I cannot recall anyone mentioning such to him, and at the council meeting, Kushina went through her entire tirade without mentioning it once.
Ramrikai chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
A step down emotionally from the last two chapters, but this was more of a set up chapter, so it's fine. I do wonder though how Gai is such close friends with Kushina. That's the one thing I wasn't too keen on in this chapter. It seemed like a somewhat poorly disguised attempt at getting someone to turn Naruto into a taijutsu prodigy in less than a week. I know you stated that you will be keeping Naruto from becoming overpowered, and I'm not entirely against it as Gai will definitely be a huge help, but that's just the feel I got off of the whole thing.
Ramrikai chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
AHHHH! It's like all of my favorite NH fanfic tropes wrapped into one giant burrito of awesome! I love the returned parent theme! I love the goggles are a secret gift from Hinata theme! I love everything about this fic so far!
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Heh. After reading the description, I just knew the reunion would bring tears to my eyes. You did not disappoint. Allowing Hinata to witness the exchange was just icing on the cake. Delicious, home-made icing. So much for that good night's sleep I had planned. Time to read!
BlueScreen26 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
He's ten years old. You don't organize date for your son at that date. In fact you don't plan your son's love life, period.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 12/19/2014