Reviews for Radio Rock Takes America
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I recommend watching the movie again and getting back on this story! It sounds like a hellofalot of fun. In fact, it's a shame the directors didn't make a sequel using this exact idea.

Following - just in case you decide to come back ;)
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Rock on :D sounds like fun.
SadAnon chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Love your story here and the way you write characters - I can easily imagine them saying/doing what you write. Sad you didn't continue though...

LoonyLucy chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Where did you go? Tis story seems good so far! Come Back! UPDATE!
government-hooker chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
write moore! (:
Bombora chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I have FINALLY found fanfiction for this! YESSSSSSSS thnak you heaps, keep it up :D
thisisforyou chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Well, you've captured my attention, though I think your characterizaion's a little off. I'm glad to see them back. I thought they were gone forever.

Keep going!

-for you.
chaoscat87 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
great story! keep on writing
starlight chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
wow! great!

just one little idea: the count is from america and quentin said in one scene gavin was in america..so perhaps they might somebody to help them plus it was said that gavin is the most famous dj in the western worlf..just an idea :)

but still i love it!
GavinsGirl chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
luv it!
Crow on the TV ariel chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Mark3 TOT-ally sexy. 3 Lol.. you wrote this really well.
Loki'd-into-oblivion chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I've already alerted and favouritised the story, please please pease updated soon and don't put it on HAITUS or just stop writing. I love The Boat That Rocked only got it on DVD the other day and find it absolutly hilarious! Please please update soon.

puppy dog eyes

Pretty please.
GavinsGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
still waiting
beatlejuice chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
please add the next chapter soon!

and perhaps a little more gavin? :)
starlight chapter 1 . 5/16/2010