Reviews for Hormonal
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Heh good story with the talk through of everything and like the ending well done job
counterpunch chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like this, I really like this.

"he was doing whatever handywork was needed around the house and singing quietly along to whatever was playing on his iPod, she had to actively force herself not to drag him upstairs and do all sorts of deliciously unsavory things to him." that made me smile a lot.

I love how she's attracted to all these people. And what about them in particular. And how raw she feels all the time. And locker rooms. I especially love locker rooms.
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love this! Very funny. Excellent job!
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this.
theshorterstory chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
... amazing. ha, i don't really know what else to say, but you did everything perfectly!
Stephyblue chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was awesome. I really appreciate the level of skill it takes to construct something like this. To really get into a situation and a character. You have done it masterfully.

And really, kudos to you being able to make the ending so steamy without saying one sexual thing. It was great.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awesome. I love it. Really enjoyable, love the originality. Getting into Quonn's mind like that was awesome. Thanks heaps for sharing
theresatheresa20 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Seriously?

New. Favorite. Fic.

LOVED Quinn, and the ending was HOT.

I would love to see you turn this into something, even though its perfect as is.
caitftw chapter 1 . 5/14/2010