Reviews for Naughty Velvet Shadows
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
The plot was on point perfection but cumming together is so out dated make shikamaru last like 49 more thrust then cum thanks
HeartOfAServant chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
I haven’t read much about ShikaSaku fanfics. But one thing i notice is that Shika is always portrayed as sexually active nin. Is there a grain of truth in there?
A dying man chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
This was so good! This fic has everything I love!
Shikasaku, kibashino, Kiba having a thing for sakura? It's all good!

I found this by accident but I'm so glad I did, you're a really good author and I really enjoyed this, I'd love if you could post more too!
IShipItInHell chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
*fans self* well, hot damn! Shika calling Sakura "baby" was almost too much for me to handle lol I think Kiba is gay, but with an exception to Sakura. It would be really cool to read a threesome with Kiba, Sakura, and Shikamaru. And then maybe a threesome with Kiba, Sakura, and Shino!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This story was so hot! Absolutely loved it! (But then again who can hate a one-shot lemon) ;)
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was awesome!
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
interesting
Laura-Jean95 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Loved you comment at the end, it made me laugh so much, I don't know you but I think you've got a great sense of humour. Keep up the great and sexy hot writing for all of us perverts out there, shika is HOT! Just saying... :D
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
so this is the second story i've read where one of the characters is gay when he normally isn't xD i loved this story!
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
More plz!
Aburame No Jikan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Duuude! Absolutely love this! _

You're gay?

Awesome! :)

nothing wrong with that cuz if that's what makes you write awesome stories then go write ahead _

Lolz, hope we can chat, you seem pretty cool _
ThatOneGirlWithTheBrain chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm not gonna beat around the bush so I'm just gonna say. I LOVES IT! Never thought of that shadow thing haha. ;)
MissLuckyStarr chapter 1 . 11/20/2010