Reviews for Bloodstream
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
that was brilliant! absolutely brilliant!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
that was good keep it up
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
love this! the detail was wonderful and frankly so was the writing. i liked when damon was explaining what it was like to kiss someone only to have that perfect moment ripped away when he realized it wasn't elena. please keep writing!

Sarah
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was just beautifully done! Very intense and very true to Elena's character what you had her do, great stuff :)
Luckylily chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Love it!
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I loved this. It was very intense and I loved the emotion behind it.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ooo beautiful! I love the intimacy of that moment between the two of them. Wonderful job!
kateliz76 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I would absolutely love to have another hit on this, more of him working through this katherine crap and her trying to ease his pain. She could battle with the struggle of whether he was just holding on because it was Katherine, but not that it could hurt Stefan, maybe because he's blossoming a relationship with someone else (possibly Bonnie?) and as the 2 of them are going their separate ways, she's discovering a deep rooting love for Damon. Lemme have it!
Kara.R.K chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Very nice. Like how you added the title into the story. Love that song ever since I heard it on VD, had it on loop for ages!

The atmosphere you created was really nice. Love the imagery with the sunrise in the end. And the whole trembling ledge bit, can't wait for that ledge to breakaway! :D

Basically what I'm trying to say is the story's awesome and going on my favs!
Vampgirl144 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
wow write more!
Bluedreamer chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really hope there is more to this fic
AnneWintermute chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Amazing! Thank you so much for giving them THEIR moment, I'm still pissed it wasn't Elena on the porch.
Sabi chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was so amazing!

I really loved it! So sweet and emotional!
mantarayherbs chapter 1 . 5/15/2010