Reviews for 12th Kenpachi: The Legend of Kenpachi Kurosaki
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
great story, keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
great when is the new chapter coming out
OregonDucks chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Great story, PLEASE UPDATE
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
when you typed the STRONGEST in all caps, all i could think of was team 9ball... THE STRONGEST lol
LazyBlueVapour chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I was hoping for a decent Bleach AU, didn't get it. It probably is just down to my personal tastes, but it is just a wanton exploration of (let's give Ichigo that, this and that). Not that I'm opposed to that, it just fails to make this story anything, but a piece of writing that makes me roll my eyes.
Your grammar and spelling are satisfactory, no complaints there.

Characterisation is what hits the gut for me. A 15year old boy does not take on a daughter like *Okay, Dokey*. I'm not saying he wouldn't agree to watch over Yachiru, he would, he is an overprotective character. One Bankai does well enough, but Ichigo has to have two? Seriously? that can be forgiven, it isn't too over the top, but well Ichigo has an amazing growth, you've went overboard with 1 and a half days.

Personally I don't like how you've set up the whole Unohana\Ichigo thing either, but it is better than many I've seen.

I'm not meaning to come off so dismissive about your writing, god knows, it isn't as if I can talk. It is just that your story has potential, but lacks even anime realism to make it something that can be swallowed. I'll shut up now, you probably won't give a crap what I'm saying, and I wouldn't hold it against you, fanfic writers need thick skin or we'd be blubbering messes. Just think about revising it, or trying in your next story to take into account my points.
Bleach lover chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Love it...want to know what will happen next? Plz write more!
Joe chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
From your "new zanpaktou's" description of the true power of zakari's sword...let's just say if he learned her name we would all be fucked
Grimjaww chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
This story is amazing. If you ever need any thoughts on it, i'd be more than willing to loan some ideas.

Great story, keep it up, hope for an update soon!
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Can you let Ichigo face espada 6. Then face 5,4 at the same time and win.
yeven zane chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
why did you change Anvāsu Yāmīnī to a man?
Lemarteskun chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
love it i cant wait for more..
animeman12 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
uhh... you do know that Yumichika is the 5th seat of squad 11 right? other than that the chapters pretty good, keep it up
shadow wolf chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!
andrewTHATSME chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
awesome story, i think this is a great idea and i hope to see all of the adversities you (hopefully) include to hinder ichigo slightly in his journey to the top..
bleepbloop559 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012