Reviews for 12th Kenpachi: The Legend of Kenpachi Kurosaki
Gintoki chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
WOW thats all i can say it was that good hope u update soon
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Another great chapter. I hope to see a quick update in the future because I am greatly enjoying this story so far.
Umbra8191 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
ooohh Soifon's torture was mean but she asked for it when she chose to fight him. Anvāsu Yāmīnī's shikai was very nice too. Is Tosen's zanpaktou a darkness class?
Noxnocturnum chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story! *stares at author with pleading fan-girl puppy dog eyes*
Wing the Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Your grammar needs some serious work.

Zangetsu hoped he will make good on his promise, should be, Zangetsu hoped he "would" make good on his promise.

These mistakes are all over the place and quite frankly are headache inducing. Go get a beta to look this thing over, your bad grammar is ruining what could be a very enjoyable story. It doesn't seem to be that you have bad grammar but rather that you can't seem to make up your mind as to which tense you're using. Past or present. Most people use past tense to tell a story just to give you a hint.
Hidden Wolfie chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
ok ok i wont lie i probly should of donnee this earlier but im lazy anyways i find it interesting how u did this story after all ive been wondering for some time how things would of gone if this happendso i appluad how u made it and i think u choose the perfect couple for this story so great job and i look forward to nxt chapters
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Is he going to be able to damage Aizen yet?
Umbra8191 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
great story i can't wait for the next update.
When bleachscreams chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
LOVE IT! i mean i aint to keen on the whole ichiretsu but its is still good nonetheless i hope to see more updates soon!
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I liking where this going TRULY loving where this going.
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
This is awesome please continue.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
This...has...to...be...the...BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! You my man have got to be the most talented writer I have ever seen. I can't wait fo more, update soon;)
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
hmmm a badass ichigo but i am interested in seeing Anvāsu Yāmīni in a fighting setting
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »