Reviews for 12th Kenpachi: The Legend of Kenpachi Kurosaki
SheWolfCass chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
love the story. i was hoping Aizen would get a little beat up. but i understand why it didnt happen. Cant wait for the next chapter
BicolourRaptor chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
good story so far i think you may have made ichigo to tall but whatever
Skelo chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
love it. Lemon soon, please?
chrisgetsu45 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT THIS STORY IS BAD-ASS WITH A SIDE OF KICK ASS MAN KEEP UPDATING
Patrick S chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Another awesome chapter. I think there should have been a bit more flirting with Unohana inbetween fights to rile up the other captains more.
Ymere chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I love this story. Almost nothing else needs to be said and seems almost inadequate to try. It is a very original story, it has a great pairing that is almost never seen, it has Ichigo as mega powered as he should have always been. This chapter showed Ichigo to still be prevalent when he encouraged Sajin to show himself. Thank you so much for continuing to write. All of your stories show brilliance. As always i can not wait to see more.
MugetsuIchigo chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
nice chapter! um...is ichigo gonna train with the vaizards sometime soon? update asap!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Yes, you updated. I really love this chapter, Kenpachi Ichigo Kurosaki is awsome. Anyway update soon;)
Gintoki chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
WOW thats all i can say it was that good hope u update soon
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Another great chapter. I hope to see a quick update in the future because I am greatly enjoying this story so far.
Umbra8191 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
ooohh Soifon's torture was mean but she asked for it when she chose to fight him. Anvāsu Yāmīnī's shikai was very nice too. Is Tosen's zanpaktou a darkness class?
Noxnocturnum chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story! *stares at author with pleading fan-girl puppy dog eyes*
Wing the Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Your grammar needs some serious work.

Zangetsu hoped he will make good on his promise, should be, Zangetsu hoped he "would" make good on his promise.

These mistakes are all over the place and quite frankly are headache inducing. Go get a beta to look this thing over, your bad grammar is ruining what could be a very enjoyable story. It doesn't seem to be that you have bad grammar but rather that you can't seem to make up your mind as to which tense you're using. Past or present. Most people use past tense to tell a story just to give you a hint.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »