Reviews for 12th Kenpachi: The Legend of Kenpachi Kurosaki
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This is good stuff please be kind and update :)
Zyber Elthone chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
A very interesting and fascinating twist; I especially like Kousaken's form's design and her expected behavioral pattern of a big sister with an explosive temper. 11th Division accepting him as captain was not surprising, though I'm sure their acquiring of Kenpachi's friends was probably a confusing and frightening affair for the trio of living humans. Though I was jokingly expecting Kenpachi to show up at the meeting ("Maa, maa, sorry I'm late, they had to tell me how to get here after saying there was a mandatory captain meeting. So... where's my seat?") and in the same case, having Kousaken 'force' Ichigo to compete against Yamamoto's Ryuujin in an unusual way ("Hey, old man, is your Zanpakutou a boy or a girl?" "Ryuujin is a female, brat." "What's her bust size?" "36B" "Ha! Kousaken wins there, she's 36C!";;;; yes, breast size competition between two female elemental (fire) zanpakutou spirits through their male shinigami/masters, in the middle of a tense and semi-hostile random meeting).
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
very good.
TheMoneyKid chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
All I have to say is a great story and love the new Zanpakutō Kōsaken Jakka I like her better than Zangetsu felt that he was to simple to me keep up the good work.

P.s can't wait to see what you bring to the table I'm the next chapter
TJ chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
This is one of the best fics I have ever read and we're only on the second chapter. Please please please allow me to read more awsomeness as soon as possible.
Drow79 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Great story I like Ichigo's new Zanpatou more the Zangetsu personally he was just too simple compared to the others can't wit for next update.
EternityDragon2610 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Interesting so far... let's see where this goes.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Great rewrite so far.
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
MukhyD chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Great story, pls update soon
RedRyder01 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
The original was better Ichigo's zanpakto IS Zangetsu! The original version of this story had Zaraki's zanpakto added to Ichigo and was better the change just turns me off this story which is sad seeing as the original IS/was one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Great chapter, but please update soon :D
Mondtanz chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I think the story is quite good, although the new Kenpachi seems a "little" over-powered...
It will be interesting to see how the 11th division (especially Yachiru) changes after Ichigo is in charge. I mean, he even got Yumichika to admit that his zanpakuto isn't a melee type (how did he even know that?). And Ikkaku admitting to someone he only fought once before seems quite ooc for him.
However, I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. Here's to hoping that it won't take a couple of years again ;-)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Interesting first chapter, I can't wait to read more !
MathewD543 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Are you going to follow main story line but slightly alter it so he becomes a captain, instead of a substitute soul reaper instead. After Aizen's betrayal revealed to the soul society.
286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »