Reviews for 12th Kenpachi: The Legend of Kenpachi Kurosaki
Great rewrite so far.
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
UPDATE SOON! PLEEEEEEZZZEEEE!
MukhyD chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Great story, pls update soon
RedRyder01 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
The original was better Ichigo's zanpakto IS Zangetsu! The original version of this story had Zaraki's zanpakto added to Ichigo and was better the change just turns me off this story which is sad seeing as the original IS/was one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Great chapter, but please update soon :D
Mondtanz chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I think the story is quite good, although the new Kenpachi seems a "little" over-powered...
It will be interesting to see how the 11th division (especially Yachiru) changes after Ichigo is in charge. I mean, he even got Yumichika to admit that his zanpakuto isn't a melee type (how did he even know that?). And Ikkaku admitting to someone he only fought once before seems quite ooc for him.
However, I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. Here's to hoping that it won't take a couple of years again ;-)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Interesting first chapter, I can't wait to read more !
MathewD543 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Are you going to follow main story line but slightly alter it so he becomes a captain, instead of a substitute soul reaper instead. After Aizen's betrayal revealed to the soul society.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Great I love the changes you made but I wanna see Ichigo vs Kenpachi Azashiro at some point that battle would be epic!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Freaking awesome! Please continue! Possible multiple pairing with Unihana, Rukia, and Tatsuki?
Ancient Arbiter chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I'm glad that you're not dead. but if you would be kind enough, please write a new chapter. Also don't worry about The Sopa thing. People were just excited and took their anger out on you. So please don't let their reviews put you down on writing.
a105 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
You haven't updated in over a year and this is what you post? Go back to being gone. The sopa link you posted was finished 2 weeks ago and is no longer relevant.
dragonupghost145 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Your a little late on telling us about it
AcshTheBloody chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
its not coming back dude, worry about the other laws that are the same content of sopa and are actually in existence.
AbraxasLD chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Damn, I thought you finally updated this. Hasn't the petition for SOPA already been completed?
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »