Reviews for 12th Kenpachi: The Legend of Kenpachi Kurosaki
clw123cat chapter 2 . 2/23
Geting good
FictionalFury chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow! Really well done story; I'm super impressed and glad that I found this gem. I really like that Kenpachi, as we are now refering to Ichigo, is romancing Unohana. I feel like she doesn't get enough attention in that aspect, but I'm also slightly curious if there might be a thing between Kenpachi and Kosaken Jakka. Besides that keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to more!
guest chapter 1 . 2/16
you so rip of the head captain's zanpakuto
slade963 chapter 2 . 2/6
honestly? All i'm seeing for this fics future is an. arrogent, rude, overpowered ichigo who makes bad jokes and thrashes his 'enemies' who may as well have been cannon fodder. Also you will probz be following cannon, wich i'm not interested in( seeing as i'm already liking it as it is)

p.s these are just my opinions, others seem to like it so keep on keeping on man!
Penally1 chapter 2 . 1/19
Nice story idea, but honestly you're making Ichigo slightly too Overpowered, slightly too quickly (not trying to dismiss that though, I rather like the new Ichigo). Also this is really annoying but Ichigo already knew what Madarame's Shikai was; they fought against each other, remember? Anyway, I hope it goes well for ya.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I dislike howbyou have so many incomplete or ignored stories that have great potential considering the thought u put i to them. Do try to come back to them.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Lots of info on it. Kudos.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This is good stuff please be kind and update :)
Zyber Elthone chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
A very interesting and fascinating twist; I especially like Kousaken's form's design and her expected behavioral pattern of a big sister with an explosive temper. 11th Division accepting him as captain was not surprising, though I'm sure their acquiring of Kenpachi's friends was probably a confusing and frightening affair for the trio of living humans. Though I was jokingly expecting Kenpachi to show up at the meeting ("Maa, maa, sorry I'm late, they had to tell me how to get here after saying there was a mandatory captain meeting. So... where's my seat?") and in the same case, having Kousaken 'force' Ichigo to compete against Yamamoto's Ryuujin in an unusual way ("Hey, old man, is your Zanpakutou a boy or a girl?" "Ryuujin is a female, brat." "What's her bust size?" "36B" "Ha! Kousaken wins there, she's 36C!";;;; yes, breast size competition between two female elemental (fire) zanpakutou spirits through their male shinigami/masters, in the middle of a tense and semi-hostile random meeting).
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
very good.
TheMoneyKid chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
All I have to say is a great story and love the new Zanpakutō Kōsaken Jakka I like her better than Zangetsu felt that he was to simple to me keep up the good work.

P.s can't wait to see what you bring to the table I'm the next chapter
TJ chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
This is one of the best fics I have ever read and we're only on the second chapter. Please please please allow me to read more awsomeness as soon as possible.
Drow79 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Great story I like Ichigo's new Zanpatou more the Zangetsu personally he was just too simple compared to the others can't wit for next update.
EternityDragon2610 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Interesting so far... let's see where this goes.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014