Reviews for 12th Kenpachi: The Legend of Kenpachi Kurosaki
Mondtanz chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I think the story is quite good, although the new Kenpachi seems a "little" over-powered...
It will be interesting to see how the 11th division (especially Yachiru) changes after Ichigo is in charge. I mean, he even got Yumichika to admit that his zanpakuto isn't a melee type (how did he even know that?). And Ikkaku admitting to someone he only fought once before seems quite ooc for him.
However, I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. Here's to hoping that it won't take a couple of years again ;-)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Interesting first chapter, I can't wait to read more !
D1NZY chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Are you going to follow main story line but slightly alter it so he becomes a captain, instead of a substitute soul reaper instead. After Aizen's betrayal revealed to the soul society.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Great I love the changes you made but I wanna see Ichigo vs Kenpachi Azashiro at some point that battle would be epic!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Freaking awesome! Please continue! Possible multiple pairing with Unihana, Rukia, and Tatsuki?
Ancient Arbiter chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I'm glad that you're not dead. but if you would be kind enough, please write a new chapter. Also don't worry about The Sopa thing. People were just excited and took their anger out on you. So please don't let their reviews put you down on writing.
a105 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
You haven't updated in over a year and this is what you post? Go back to being gone. The sopa link you posted was finished 2 weeks ago and is no longer relevant.
dragonupghost145 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Your a little late on telling us about it
AschTB chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
its not coming back dude, worry about the other laws that are the same content of sopa and are actually in existence.
AbraxasLD chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Damn, I thought you finally updated this. Hasn't the petition for SOPA already been completed?
Drakolf chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
What the hell? Why are they so damn persistent in getting this passed now? What will it take for them to drop this asinine idea of theirs? Also, why can't they understand that fanart, fanfics, and all other fan made stuff is a means of expressing ones self creatively and freely? If this gets passed then how will people express themselves about their favorite movies, anime, games, etc when there is a proposal that prevent them from doing so? The world is full of either corrupt people, idiots, or both in some cases.
KratosTheGodofWar chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
That petition's been up since February, and ended two weeks ago. Where were you?
D1NZY chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Kosaken jakka/Hinochidaichi no jokai sounds a lot like kukuku shiba perfectly. Helpful older sister/friend in shi-kai, in ban-kai when enraged at ganjus stupid antics. love the story thouht.
ThePhenakism chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Awesome story, very much keen for another chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
please update this, i want to read more
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »