Reviews for The Mirror Without You
TutuHime chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Loved it!
giant fish in a bear suit chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
wow that alternate universe was creepy,it was all zombie apocilpse-y...only there we no zombies, just evil bird people. and they want to eat your heart insted of your brain... o_o
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh my goodness... could this have been any more flawless?

Seriously. Everything flowed so wonderfully that I'm speechless... this story is just... wow... How to described it? Ineffable. :D Yes, that's the adjective. XD It was so amazing I there are no words good enough to describe it.

I mean, that alternate universe? You described it so incredibly and realistically, and all the pain and emotions embedded in the story left me breathless. Oh, Fakir... *tears up* I can't even begin to imagine the horror.

And that last part of the story? Epic. :)

Wonderful, wonderful, job. I think this is one of your best stories yet! :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Cool fic!
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh wow, I love this fic! I haven't finished the others, but I have to say it's totally my favorite one yet. It's so intense and heartbreaking, and I love all the detailed description of the alternate world!

Ugh, those people talking about Autor behind his back were so heartless and cruel! And poor Autor, feeling so unimportant and that he really had nothing to offer the world. ;_;

The way that everything changed and Ahiru faded was really alarming! And I really liked the way you portrayed all the crows, with them having lost all their humanity and trying to take Autor's heart. o.o

For Autor to find out that he had never existed would be so unnerving and awful! And so horrifying to accidentally kill that crow and watch it become human again!

I really loved all the details in the next scene, with everything so silent and abandoned. The writing on the chalkboard was a nice touch. (And LOL at the morbid Hangman. I think I probably did that as a kid. XD)

Seeing Ahiru's grave would be such a horrible shock! Gosh, it's so hard to imagine her actually dead. And oooh, I absolutely loved the way you wrote the insane Fakir, with him being so demanding and tortured by his failure and what happened to him and everyone else. And then Fakir turning around and blaming Autor for not being there... So heart-wrenching! And I love the bit when Uzura rushes over to hug Fakir.

And then it was wonderful when Autor came back. Definitely a good thing to have his friends back and have a home the way it should be!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Autors musings in the first scene are intriguing. And it's interesting that Ahiru would transform because of sensing what he was feeling.

And wow, creepy crows are creepy. Autor trying to dismiss it all as a dream was a bit more amusing than it should've been.

And yikes at the AU world, and Ahiru trying to contact him (interesting choice for the Clarence role, I must say; I had been expecting Fakir. XD)

And the Last Domino-esque Kinkan is a chilling scene, as is the gravestone and finding the angered Fakir (and the poor guy's condition-how horrible!).

And I'm glad that Autor now realizes his importance. X3 And hooray for it not being a dream!
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
'It's a Wonderful Life,' as you said, with maybe a bit of the creepiness from the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come? Two years of Uzura keeping one company might send someone over the edge even without crows, and now Fakir has turned into a Launcelot or an Orlando Furioso- type... Good thing it was only a vision, there's really nowhere it can go from there, which is part of the point.

Anyway, nicely moody job. You write bunches faster than I do, it seems.