Reviews for Termination Prevention
faith for eternity chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
faith for eternity chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Awesome! I think you should write a sequel!
CAILEY chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Cool story! Can't beat the Cailey, but the Lock is really good too!
wiz-witch in training chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Leave it to Zack to say something stupid in front of Mr. Tipton. That is so like Zack. Good job.
deathlyhallows123 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Let me just say that this was one of the best stories I have ever read. Cailey beats all, but I think you have really brought out the good ideas of Lock. All of the chapters were rich in detail, and you really thought this out. I do believe that knowing Cody and Bailey, they would not wait that long to get married. However, hats off to you for making such a great and terrific story!
woundedhearts chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
Awwww Great ending, i'm so glad Cody was restored and their lives continued happily along. :)
woundedhearts chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
What a great idea that would be. Then no one would have to say goodbye. This is a great story and i can't wait to see Cody come to life again. :)
woundedhearts chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Wow this is great, i can't believe they saved Cody's body. So this means he will be given all of the original Cody's memories. This is awesome! :P
fanatic-esined chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
It's a great story! Sorry I took so long to finally read it, but it's great to read all 7 chapters at once :D
tiger002 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Great ending, nice to see the past and future coming together and to see how close they are after 500 years. So Greg ends up with Bailey here in a way that doesn't make Cody homicidal, I guess they all win.
Wyntirsno chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Awww that was so good. I loved all the picture moments coming to life. They really truly did everything together didn't they? :) Everything that happened was Cody and Bailey followed a couple months by Zack and London. Cool. I really loved the end when Cody woke up, that was great. I am so glad that Zack found his body so they could bring him back. YES do a sequel, I will read it. :) Great story MoF.
Koolkat962 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
That was a sweet ending!
tiger002 chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Now things make sense. It sounds like Avatar with the segregate bodies. Glad everything worked out at least and it's nice they got to see a glimpse of the future.
Wyntirsno chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Ok I knew who they were and you still got me. I teared up toward the end. lol That was so cool, I felt so bad for little B. It was so sweet when Cody and Bailey comforted her. I can't wait for the epilogue. :)
Wyntirsno chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Yay Z found him. ;P I can't wait to see how they put him back into himself. lol That was so great, I'm glad the war is over but even more glad that Z found C and now B and C can be together again. :) Also very glad that the twins saved themselves in the past. That was great teamwork.