Reviews for And he Claims I'm Forcing him to do This
Azrien chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I read this and think, wow. U r a great writer. Loved it! Whoa...sora u little sleaze.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Sexy, sexy. That throw down doe.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Very intriguing, I felt like you really built up the characters well, I also liked your contrasting interpretation of Riku. He seems very confident and controlled in the beginning, but you also show many softer facets to him that most wouldn't see if they only looked at the exterior.

Good work, very good descriptions, and I felt like this was somewhat realistic, at least for the world you set them in. Everyone is consistent and whatnot.

Good work.

Justice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
oh, please keep writing riku/sora! i read this, as well as all you're other riku/sora stuff, and i just loved all of them. you're characterization of them is so amazingly organic, and you're writing is so nostalgic, if that makes any sense? the way you describe their intimacy makes me think back to my own relationships idk if that's weird haha. anyway please keep writing, and i would love to see more of these two.
Saxzer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
WOOO! Just WOO! I just read a very long one shot Kingdom Hearts fanfic of SoRiku... OHGLOB! and you claims that I am not enjoying this shit.. to tell you the truth.. I really loved the story.. though it was kinda long, but worth it.. hahaha.. cool story bro.. needs more SoRiku moments.. hahaha... hope to read more of your fics.. take care ... u
Kreyana chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hah, a previous reviewer complains/comments about staying up to 2 to read? Try 5! Heh, at least I dont need to be up at any time...

This was rather a fantastic little thing. Nice perspective, especially since I have a weird thing against first. I loved it! So thanks very much for sharing!
LEHDancingQueen chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved it! You are an amazing writer! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
God, I am seriously too old to find high school kids cute. What are you doing to me! This is ridiculously adorable and I love the style of Riku's perspective. Thanks for turning me out to be a perv, I guess! Awesome job.
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh boy... It's damn two in the morning and I'm reading a hot fic despite having to get up at seven...ha, but I can't go to bed until I review to tell you how much I adored your fic!~ Just, seriously, WOW, that was amazingly mind-blowing and definitely hot! I like the way you portrayed both boys, especially Sora. Honestly, it's the first fic I read where he wasn't a whining schoolgirl, if you know what I mean... As for Riku, what can I say, he's my fave character as is and you did him great justice too. But ya know, there was one thing that struck me as odd along the way...but hey, I'm sleepy, so it could have just been my f*cked up iagination playing tricks on me...and I could have missed details somewhere...but anyway, it seemed to me that you forgot about Sora's broken arm somewhere there... But really, minor things like that

don't exactly worry me. Just thought I would point it out, I guess... All in all, you did an AMAZING job on the fic! Thank you for this great gem.
BornxThroughxSleep chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is why I shouldn't read fanfiction at night OTL ... It's one in the morning the day before school starts once more, ugh. But what did I expect ? I was hooked ! I found your story Smoking Lamps and unfffff It's amazing, like no words to describe it, and since I could NOT wait for the next chapter I started looking through your stories and stumbled upon this wonderful one-shot. It was great, the realistic element to it made it adorable ale hey, who can resist a good smut fic ? Sorry I can't give a better review but I wanted to let you know how much I loved this 3
sheiksleopardthong chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So I've actually read this before, and I'm pretty sure its in my favourites, but i never reviewed it, which is odd, so here goes:

This is, and always will be, one of my favourite SoRiku stories. It's beautifully written and the repetition is gorgeous. I'm a huge sucker for repetition so XP

Goddamn Sora's cute.
nicayal chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'll admit I'm a huge fan of the Sora-Riku pairing. Since I have such a particular sense of who Riku is and how he acts though (purely in my own headcanon, I suppose), I tend to shy away from reading fics with them paired up, so as not to frustrate myself into oblivion when I inevitably read something that just doesn't fit.

I liked this though, which is interesting because it had a few things going against it for me that would make me turn away from most other fics similar to it.

1) Written in first person, as well as in present tense (except for one instance where I believe you wrote "smiled" instead of "smile.").

I tend to find first person altogether too Mary-Sueish, most times. It's often a means for the author to insert themselves into the story and get to fantasize about being together with one of their favourite characters. As a consequence, the character they're claiming to write first person tends to be vastly out of character in terms of portrayed demeanor.

I didn't see that here. In fact, I feel like you captured Riku's spirit (at least the way I've always seen it) quite well: tough exterior, a bit snarky, but inwardly has the ability to be quite loyal and caring - for the right person.

I liked the little asides, the comments where he mentioned how hot the two of them must look together and the like. It seems very Riku-esque to think such things, but didn't strike me as if it was being written by a little yaoi fangirl. Kudos.

2) A small handful of errors (examples: "Mister can charm anyone and do anything he sets his mind too" where 'too' 'to', and "I twist the combo luck and swing the door open" where 'luck' 'lock'). I find grammatical errors a bit more egregious than missing words or words that are misspelled to create other words that spellcheck wouldn't note as incorrect, and fortunately, I only noticed the one grammatical issue in this piece.

As it is, the story flowed really nicely, I think in part because of the first person narrative. While I've mentioned that, preferentially, it's not my favourite in terms of narrative voice, I think it works well in this fic, giving the impression that everything's immediate. It's really quite effective.

In addition, I appreciate how you've both managed to note Sora's physical limitations in terms of size but also acknowledged that he can stand up for himself in a physical altercation, as well as verbal. I can also appreciate the hints at Sora's reluctance to come out during high school. As someone who identifies as queer myself, there's no way I would've felt comfortable coming out in the small, conservative school district where I went to school. I can relate to Sora's reluctance, even if I don't agree with the way he toyed with Riku's feelings, while continuing to date Kairi as perhaps an unconscious cover. It rings true to me, which is so, so important (because I refuse to believe smut doesn't have to be written with some level of sincerity in terms of storyline).

Wow, this is long. Many apologies. I know I wrote some criticisms, but I hope you take them as constructive comments and view this as an overall positive review. This is the first fic of yours I've read, and I'm definitely interested in reading more when I have the time. I'm actually quite happy to have come across your page. Apart from a small handful of other writers on here, I haven't really found any other Kingdom Hearts writing that I thought was worthy of a repeat visit to read more. Yours stands out to me though, so I expect to be back when I'm not busy writing my own fics.

Great job, and keep on writing.

Cheers,

Nicayal
charcoal.soldier chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i love this

i love many of your series

even axel's fables (i say 'even' because Axel/Roxas isn't one of my favorite pairings but i really loved them in your story)

Annonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was probably the most sweetest and amazing thing i have ever read - you make my heart light up with fluffy goodness that makes me smile like a dork. So much emotion went into this piece that I find it incrediably touching. Just enough angst to twist my heart throughout the sweetness, enough honesty to admit that yeah sex and the like is very nerve-wracking, and more than enough love to have me smiling and fawning over this like an idiot fangirl. Thank you for writing this, it's a beautiful piece depicting a very beautiful couple with an even more beautiful (and embarressing and uncertain) love. Wonderful writing, the intensity of such small moments can sometimes make the biggest impact. You captured the highs and lows of love and want and for that I will forever remember this. Thank you and please keep writing!
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
O_O - this was my face when I read the begining of this. _ - this was my face at the end. Translstion? I loved every bit of it. Dark and twisty Riku is a sexy Riku! Great job, a million gold stars

Pyro13