Reviews for Founder's Day: The Aftermath
sajen.freyberg chapter 39 . 10/30/2016
Stefan's about as far from perfect as you can get he's an emotionally abusive jerk who also happens to be manipulative and refuses to admit his faults. Damon with his faults is much closer to being "perfect" than Stefan.

I don't know if you're watching the last season but if they kill Elena or Damon it will be 100% Stefan's fault. Personally if they kill one I hope they kill the other because neither Elena nor Damon is stable without the other.
sajen.freyberg chapter 37 . 10/30/2016
Wait, there are people out there that like Stefan? How is that possible?
Lee Kyle chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Thank God not another all human story. You deserve lots of cred for that reason alone. And always nice to go back to that ancient, innocent time before the Originals appeared and took so much screen time away from our lead characters (although admittedly the Originals were more interesting back then).
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 41 . 5/29/2015
Delena... Sigh... I am soo happy after reading your fic :D but i am kinda sad after realizing that ian somerhalder married nikki reed :( i was kinda pinning for nina donrev.
WickedBlue chapter 41 . 6/3/2014
Wow, what an absolutely brilliant fic. Loved all the suspense, the angst and especially the romance, of course. Very well written and everyone in character. Felt like I could see it in the show. I so need to fav this.
MissJT2012 chapter 41 . 5/18/2014
Loved it!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
If only they were That smart in the show..;D
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 41 . 1/30/2014
I really loved this. Sorry I didn't review every single chapter, but only one review per chapter, and I would love to read this again, and review again.
You have a great start, and you did an amazing job on building up the relationship between Damon and Elena. I personally think there was a small lack of Delena moments, but that's okay :p I'm just a sucker for smut and fluff!
Everything went smooth, great language, zero grammatic or spelling mistakes.
Great job!
AntiheroesPreferred chapter 41 . 1/9/2014
Just read your story when I was looking for something different to read. Love it! You captured the character voices so well. Thanks for posting it.
Leandril chapter 41 . 12/8/2013
Great story!
sharpie78 chapter 41 . 9/2/2013
You are such a great writer. This story was awesome. I love that Katherine was the primary villain. She is so good at it!
WitchMitzi chapter 41 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story!
Doppelicious64 chapter 41 . 8/20/2013
Great story it was an amazing take on season 2
ScullyWriterLR chapter 41 . 6/14/2013
Yay! Good story, T. Fast-paced, characters all behaved very in-character, and a satisfying DE ending. *Round of applause* Thanks for the entertaining read :)
ScullyWriterLR chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
That was an exciting chapter. So much going on, some good lines, and boy am I glad I'm reading this now instead of waiting for updates!
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »