Reviews for Answering the Call
Lioness Of the fire chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
6700AD chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I hate to tell you but the Devil's Due storylineis non-canon now and has been since 2010 when they went to DW under writer Larry Hama. So that means that Snake Eyes and Scarlett have always been together
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I thought this was a good way to explain the 5 year period in which Snake Eyes and Scarlett were apart. Five years is a long time and it is quite possible that Scarlett would have attempted to move on. I loved this story, especially the way it ended.
AF Iron 135 chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Loved the story! Just finished it. I hope you decide to write more about these two... there is so much to explore with these two charcters...
AF Iron 135 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Love the first chapter already, can't wait to finish up this story! Very well done, you have my attention...
abril4 chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Wow, these chapters were very painful. I felt there wrote very beautiful...glad they are back. But wow very intense..glad your writing this and sharing. Hope there is more...kind of feel bad Ryan... but Go Scarlet and Snakes!
RedLovesSnakes chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
awww how bitter sweet. You are doing a great job :)
slapshot22 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Another great S/SE story. I'm sure not everyone could deal with what she went through, and the range of emotion was very compelling. It was interesting to see Snake Eyes snap with jealously and then incredible guilt, he's definitely one lucky guy to get her back. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to more great fics from you. :)
tophat1945 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
This was good...I could tell she liked Ryan but she had to try and she deserves more than that. I hope she and SE can finally get things worked out.
Faye Kinitt chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
this fic is great. it made my heart ache in parts and loved the ending. cant wait to read more of your stories.