Reviews for Tango
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
well normally i hate dan but i guess i dont mind him as a clear "post bass palid cleanser" lol great story
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
mmm, a bit one-sided. Feels like Blair is exposing more of herself than him. And he's the one in the wrong. Cna I request another one that has more chuck fighting for them and saying sorry? And HIM telling her he WANTS to be her boyfriend again? thanks x
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved the way they found their way back to each other through everything and everyone necessary. It was all a means to an end. The end as far as I am concerned is always Chuck and Blair/Blair and Chuck, thank you for bringing that to light so beautifully.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
as always you are an excelent writer and are great at one shots,

and as always you still haven't even changed or listened to anything I and several other people have been trying to tell you.

BLIAR DOES NOT SLEEP AROUND! And if she sleep with Dan, which I am b no way saying is impossible, it will NOT BE A one night stand. Sure, maybe it will be a mistake that will ruin thei relationship and leave poor Dan used and heartbroken, but it would happen AFTER some sort of DATING or friendship, or maybe SOME romantic notion.

As always Chuck in your story is not even regretful and he isn't even apologizing and Blair is AS ALWAYS just letting it go, I mean "since before the summer" HALLO, selling her out to his uncle, sleeping around in their bed, F*CKING f*ing J. Humphrey in the same bed, ALL THAT won't take just a few episodes to work through. You make it sound as if everything will be fine till 4x12, well I'm sorry but seriously? You ACTUALLY believe that?

It feels like you are totally NOT getting the characters. I know you are a Buffy fan and so am I but you gotta distinguish btw the two types of universes OR NOTE that this is AU and not IN character. I seriously cannot understand WHY you are not seeing what I am seeing... Blair is more head strong than this, sure she is sometimes self-sacrificing, but she has made so much progress lately and it is IN HER BLOOD to be high-maitnance! She would not settle for this...

and Chuck may be a total jerk and I currently cannot even think about him without feeling sick, but seriously

THIS IS NOT BUFFY and SPIKE!

You have to understand, that just because both Buffy and Blair are strong, loyal, and have dark sides to them and are in love with their counter-dark anti-heros... that doesn't make them the same person.

And on that note... SEX was never meaningless to Buffy, and SHE slept with FAR more men than Blair (who only slept with 4 guys, 1 of which was a one-night mistake)...

I simply don't understand why you change that part of her character so much?

Is it because YOU personally think that sex is not meaningful?

Cause from EVERY SINGLE episode we have seen Blair has always commented on how intimate she feels sex is and how she regrets her mistakes, even when B slept with Jack, she regretted it!

HELL, even when back in 1x08, she regretted Chuck and went to CHURCH! You told me once in a OM that you don't agree and think that sex is just not important to her. Well, to be honest, that i you confusing B with Serena, who btw this story reminded of. You don't see girls that "don't care" about sex, going to confession and running off to Paris after sex.

I have to say, that I find your stories very diff from the ones you wrote before. Maybe it's just me disagreeing with your taste and maybe I am nuts (hell I can imagine how angry both you and other people who read this review are going to be / ), nevertheless look at your fic Allusions, your earlier chapters were so wonderful, and the story still is, but now in EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER there is always some notion about Blair either being drunk, being Ok with Chuck sleeping around and just letting him walk all over her, or sleeping around herself or thinking about it.

She may no longer be 17, but she is still "Blair Bear" and a "good girl" as Leighton Meester herself described Blair's character. And personally, if I trust anyone's judgement, it's the PERSON who personafies B.

Sorry if you HATE me right now,

feel free to erase this review.

hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
ah so beautiful!

"Then what can you promise?" Blair asked.

"Forever," he promised. "You are the one and only woman I have ever loved. And I know that is the one constant that will never change."

*sigh*

perfect.
LisaLevine chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was excellent (all of your stuff is!).

I will say, though, as a thoroughly disgruntled CB fan right now, I wished Chuck had been a bit more repentant and a little less smug. It was like he just knew Blair would take him back. I want to see a bit more grovelling. I felt Blair was too willing to admit she wanted him. I think after all that's gone down this season, Chuck deserves to suffer a bit.

Wonderfully written, though, and excellent CB dialogue. You nailed them!
JNYC chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
amazzee!
D chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i loved it!

you are so much better than the writers on the show!
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I don't like Dair and I don't think they will happen.

I mean we've been teased with the possibility but the way you say "(but its going to, so get over it.)"

How do you know its going to happen? It hasn't been confirmed.

I wouldn't stop watching the show but still. I'm really hoping Dair doesn't happen. I know its a possibility but a part of me feels like the writers wouldn't go there. Ya.. call it wishful thinking but I don't think Dair is going to happen.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This was excellent to read.

Although, I've found myself intrigued by the pairing of Blair with Dan; deep-down, I'm a true Blair and Chuck fan.

Therefore, if Blair gets with Dan-we all know that it's only a temporary thing, until she ends up with Chuck, again.

Because, in the end, it's Chair, all the way.

Plus, it makes sense that if Blair and Chuck, do reconcile they both know that no matter how much, they're scared to delve deeper with their feelings or hurt each other when they get upset at each other. In the end, those two always find their way back. And hopefully, at some point, they'll do that on the TV. show.
abelard chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
One of my all-time favorites instantly! YOU ARE A GENIUS and this story is soooooo sad and soooooo happy all at once I don't even know what I'm feeling now that I've finished it! C&B...doomed to love only each other till the end, no matter how much destruction they wreak on one another...dark and beautiful, just like them!
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Loved it, even though it involved Dan. LOL!