Reviews for Flirting With Disaster
fieldsoffebruary chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I sort of actually really dig that whole Master-DIana thing.
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Diana and Koschei make a cute couple.
betawho chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
"I like her," the Master decided. Then, he did a double take. "Wait…"

I love that! It took me a second to get it too, and it’s so Rose/Jackie!
betawho chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
He was almost certain that a crazy Doctor would be several kinds of very, very bad.

iOh, how the sanctimonious have fallen!"/i

I can definitely hear the Master saying that.

islightly more sinister than usual Doctor,/i

That’s a great description of 9

iLet's assume you've finally gone 'round the twist like you've been threatening since you were seventeen./i

OH! I can so see the Time Lords predicting that, that’s a great little bit of backstory.

I'm loving this so far, I found it on a fic-search on livejournal. I'm off to read the rest.

(By the way, I'm adoring a Ninth Doctor who scares the Master, gorgeous!)
scifigeekgirl chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Oh this is fabulous! This fic was just recced at DW Fic Search on LJ. I love snarky Master and this was perfect. I'm so in love with the concept of 9/Rose running into the Master. Perfect way to end my Monday. Thanks for writing this!
pathsforme chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
This is genius! You have me laughing all the way through this. I love pregnant Rose and 9th Doctor having a life together. Diana is awesome, and for the life of me, I see her in stilleto heels through the whole thing. It's amusing that the Master takes a liking to her and is one second from crapping his when he's around the 9th Doctor. :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Loved this fic! The Master meeting 9 and pregnant Rose made for an excellent, and very funny story (I now want a mini-Dalek for myself!)
Doro.neko chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Oh. My god. A corgi-sized Dalek with a stun gun? WANT ONE SO MUCH!

(I wonder what she named it...?)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Ohhh yeah! Sweet! What a lovely couple. As long as Diana doesn't get sucked into the Masters webs she should be a lovely foil. Smiles
Omniac chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Delightful. This may be the romantic in me, but I love it when the Master gets the girl. I have to admit that the first thing that I thought while reading the chapter was, "I have to have one!" So I'm probably going to make myself a Dalek (and hopefully have more luck with it than Davros). Oh, and I really do hope that there's more Nine & Master interaction in the future because, as I said before (but not in so many words), it is a combination made of pure, unadulterated win. That doesn't mean that I won't read everything you write regardless, so I'll be watching the alerts.
Sanguine Ink chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Love love love and want a sequel. )
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Have you seen the actress that plays Diana in Stargate SG-1? She's brilliant with the small role she plays.

This, had me laughing my head off at the end. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
You're a genius. Have I mentioned that? Brilliant! Oh, it's the Dalek!

Peregrinate chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
"We had this conversation 'bout ten months ago. Was interesting, me standing there holding three positive tests and him swearing it was impossible."

Lol. Oh, 9Rose...
Omniac chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
This is absolutely the dream fic that I would never be able to write properly, Nine meeting the Master. I have to admit that I felt more gleeful than I should when the Master took Rose hostage, it's just how things must be. And while I'm slathering on the melodrama, thank you for making my dreams come true. *wipes away happy tears*