Reviews for Flirting With Disaster
AriaJack chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Unfortunately I could not stop Thete from reading this. He is very upset and keeps muttering things about "Koschei" and "trust" and "Reversed neutron polarity flow of TCE results in either explosion or implosion" ?

I am afraid I flunked jiggerypokery and don't understand that last bit.

Meanwhile, the girls who were after Thete seem to have settled down for now. Mostly because I threatened never to give them my special delicious chocolate chip cookies of Omega ever again. I am not sure how long this threat will be effective...

As for painful stories... Thete believes that Limbo is worse than Hell. He respectfully asks that you take a deep breath and force yourself through the painful bits that the hopefully happy ending might be that much sweeter.

P.S. When in doubt eat spaghetti, it doubles the writing urge.
Evan Jameson chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Wow. Like. Wow. This is awesome! At the beginning of this chapter, I was thinking, awh, Master joins up, fun fun! But now I realize, no, it's the opposite. The Master is going to get horribly and brutally murdered. Wow. Can't wait for more! Very nice!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Waaaaaaay too good to be true. *grumps*

Keep writing!
AnonymousAspasia chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Ohhh, I love this. I've always thought that Nine and Rose would have openly laughed at the Simm!Master, and I'm so glad to see that someone else did too. I was a bit worried at the shiny, happy turn that was going on for a second there, as it seemed far too sudden and absolute...but I should have trusted that you'd flip things back around. (And now, I wait eagerly for the Oncoming Reaction to Developments!)
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
love it. love 9
AriaJack chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Alright, I have to say I loved this chapter. I always wondered what would have happened if someone like the Master had pushed Nine about the Time Was. I am rather pleased with the results. :-D

I give this one 9/10. You get a point off for writing this instead of updating Relics.

Seriously, by the time you write a new chapter for that my real parents will have come back to this planet and taken me home to Whovia, where it's always a lovely dry 70-80 degrees, except when we all want to wear our sixteen foot scarves and it turns cold and wet, and we eat spaghetti for dinner every night.

If you're very lucky I tell you more about Whovia in my review for the next chapter of Relics.
Evan Jameson chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
3 Love it! Love everything you write, but this one is specifically pretty awesome. !
Rhivanna chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I am highly intrigued and thrilled to find this particular combination of the Doctor and the Master anywhere on the net. I think you're right about Simm!Master being deeply frightened of the Ninth Doctor, as he's about as different from the Doctor of old as he could possibly be. More, please?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Well, that was different. There more coming? Keep writing!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2