Reviews for I Told You
destinymoon477 chapter 1 . 1/2
I love your writing style and this story rocks! 3
secretffw chapter 25 . 1/2
Harry hiding Bart made me laugh out loud! Love this story.
Amazing story!
Blair and Chuck Forever! What I'd give just for another Season of Gossip Girl just to see how their kids will end up like. Also yay for Serenate!
Shrk22 chapter 90 . 10/17/2014
Excellent characterization of CB's children! Tight, consistent, believable, embracing so many qualities of them, smart, witty, sarcastic, loyal! Loved it! Great read which I am sure I will revisit!
plague2005 chapter 88 . 8/18/2014
I think the whole Coy kidnapping Lenora in the hospital is unrealistic. First of all, after FBI, police and PI involved in her search, everyone will know who she is. So they won't ignore the same girl admitted in critical condition wheeled off by a stranger. Second, Chuck would have assigned guards regardless of who's been arrested. So it felt out of reality to me.
plague2005 chapter 75 . 8/17/2014
I can't recall Harry and Violet having sex in previous chapters. I always assumed only Bart had sex with Violet. It's creepy how she slept with both boys.
plague2005 chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
I think more than Jack, Louis would have been better as the abusing husband role. I am still having difficulty imagining Blair would ever sleep with Jack post season 3 let alone marry him even as a way to hurt Chuck.

We saw Louis change to a meaner person by the wedding so I can see him being abusive and kidnapping her son when he found out it's not his. I'm going to keep reading with that in mind.
Mandy chapter 90 . 8/5/2014
Your story was so freaking good, and i felt like I was with them, you know? It was awesome and thank you!
Sparsa chapter 90 . 7/24/2014
This is definitely the best fanfiction I've ever read on any couple on any site. This made me laugh, cry and most importantly, fangirl, like I've never done over a mere story. The way you kept the characters intact was so beautiful and THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. I had so much to say about this but I'm falling short of words. All the characters, Chuck and Blair, their children, their grandchildren, their great grandchildren, everyone is great. I felt like I was reading a Harry Potter book, only without Voldemort. Well, you know what I mean considering it is my favorite series of all time. I feel like giving you such a tight hug for this story which kept me hooked till the very end. There wasn't a single moment when I thought, "This is starting to get boring."
Along with all that, the end was perfect. They are meant to be. After all, they are Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. And you definitely made the one of my OTPs. I don't know whether you'll ever read this review and I've barely commented on anything on here except my friend's stories but your story forced me to review because it was just that good.
Most people would say perfect grammar and brilliant vocabulary leads to the best story but yours was simple but it connected in a way so many stories don't. Once again, thank you so much for writing this story! I feel blessed to have read this because it is simply that good.
Do keep writing for as long as there are writers like you, who needs others? (:
xoxo,
Ananya :P
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 90 . 6/23/2014
Loved this!
Kathrynm37 chapter 90 . 2/5/2014
I am so sad to see this story end! I've followed it from the beginning and will miss waiting for chapter updates! I'm so glad about who everyone ended up with and that they were happy. This is a brilliant story and you should be very proud of it, well done!
marblesmay chapter 90 . 1/31/2014
I absolutely loved the story, I laughed so many times, my sister thought I was losing it. Really great writing, you really have very unique original characters that you cant help but love, which isnt something you find very often.
Guest chapter 90 . 1/2/2014
I've loved this story! But I have to say that I miss the manipulative crazy Chuck of the firs chapters... I hope to find it again in your next story! Anyway, can't wait to read it
PeacefullyJos chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
HOLD ON... Blair's little boy is Chuck's cousin?! Oh my god, I don't if I should laugh or cry! Hhahahahahahahha, omg. omg, OMG!
SweettFace chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Holy shit. Wow i oddly was not expecting that. Hahaha this story is amazing.
2,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »