Reviews for Curtains
mariadisales chapter 25 . 3/15
awww how cute, I feel sad for not knowing what happened to Rose and Em but I know that was not the purpose of this story. ok it doesn't matter, I enjoyed it
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 25 . 12/3/2020
Your words are always stunning!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/22/2020
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
U SAY ITS FINISHED BUT ITS NOT.
MsLiss chapter 25 . 5/17/2020
Vedmax chapter 25 . 4/30/2020
As much as I liked the story idk why but it feels like the start of a very unhealthy relationship to me
Gagika chapter 25 . 4/9/2020
I really want to know what happened to Rosalie and Emmet. They are gone without a trace?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2019
I love all of your work, Rochelle. Reading your novels is like relaxing on a deck overlooking a spectacular view at twilight with fuzzy socks and a cup of hot cocoa. Just so good. That being said (for me at least), Edward in this particular novel never really earned a place back in Bella’s life. It honestly feels like she is settling for a man who isn’t quite adequate, because of strong feeling left over from her teenage years. Like all her hard work in therapy was a waste of time. This is coming from a mom of 3 daughters. I wouldn’t want my daughter to pursue this relationship if all the facts were known. I like angst, mind you. Edward is just STILL so unlikeable for me.
Gigileexo chapter 25 . 8/14/2019
This was short and sweet, but I’ve really enjoyed it. I’d liked to have known what happened to Rose and Emmett, but I guess that’s what makes it kind of real; sometimes we just never know. I’m really loving this fic dive I’m doing with you:)
-Gigi xo
NickChick22 chapter 25 . 8/9/2019
I’m so thankful I found this on Perusing the Shelves! I love how poetic and simple yet incredibly complex and captivating this story is! I’m sorry I missed it years ago, but happy I could read it now. I hope you’re still writing, and I’ll check out more of your work! Happy writing!:)
littleashes17 chapter 13 . 8/5/2019
I hope Bella has a backbone, she use to let him walk all over her. I hope she's not the same girl as before and doesn't let him back in just because he's interested all of a sudden.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/12/2019
Too short but worth it.

Thanks for your time
regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 25 . 1/27/2019
Love your writing style, it’s beautiful. This story was a difficult one to read. Edward and Bella ended up together, but the “how” and “why” don’t really make sense to me. I honestly wish that she had fallen madly in love with Jake and ended up married to him. Edward being “in a bad place” isn’t any kind of excuse for the way he treated Bella. Their time together was so emotionally abusive. And I still see signs of that guy, his abruptness and ability to walk away inthe end chapters.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2018
Ugh, this story had me on edge with the angst at the beginning of the story BUT I loved the ending. Great writing. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2018
Dating a guy that likes her sister...how sad
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2018
So bella doesn't mind being with a guy that used to have a hard on for her sister? That she actually saw having sex with tanya? SERIOUSLY?

I cant get over these things.
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »