Reviews for Curtains
I love all of your work, Rochelle. Reading your novels is like relaxing on a deck overlooking a spectacular view at twilight with fuzzy socks and a cup of hot cocoa. Just so good. That being said (for me at least), Edward in this particular novel never really earned a place back in Bella’s life. It honestly feels like she is settling for a man who isn’t quite adequate, because of strong feeling left over from her teenage years. Like all her hard work in therapy was a waste of time. This is coming from a mom of 3 daughters. I wouldn’t want my daughter to pursue this relationship if all the facts were known. I like angst, mind you. Edward is just STILL so unlikeable for me.
Gigileexo chapter 25 . 8/14
This was short and sweet, but I’ve really enjoyed it. I’d liked to have known what happened to Rose and Emmett, but I guess that’s what makes it kind of real; sometimes we just never know. I’m really loving this fic dive I’m doing with you:)
-Gigi xo
NickChick22 chapter 25 . 8/9
I’m so thankful I found this on Perusing the Shelves! I love how poetic and simple yet incredibly complex and captivating this story is! I’m sorry I missed it years ago, but happy I could read it now. I hope you’re still writing, and I’ll check out more of your work! Happy writing!:)
LittleAshes17 chapter 13 . 8/5
I hope Bella has a backbone, she use to let him walk all over her. I hope she's not the same girl as before and doesn't let him back in just because he's interested all of a sudden.
Too short but worth it.

Thanks for your time
regards
LQUEZ
Love your writing style, it’s beautiful. This story was a difficult one to read. Edward and Bella ended up together, but the “how” and “why” don’t really make sense to me. I honestly wish that she had fallen madly in love with Jake and ended up married to him. Edward being “in a bad place” isn’t any kind of excuse for the way he treated Bella. Their time together was so emotionally abusive. And I still see signs of that guy, his abruptness and ability to walk away inthe end chapters.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2018
Ugh, this story had me on edge with the angst at the beginning of the story BUT I loved the ending. Great writing. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2018
Dating a guy that likes her sister...how sad
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2018
So bella doesn't mind being with a guy that used to have a hard on for her sister? That she actually saw having sex with tanya? SERIOUSLY?

I cant get over these things.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/14/2018
That was so fucking random... "I wear her ring now".

Who fucking cares? Seriously.

Hes still the boy that was crazy about HER SISTER
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2018
Now Edward is gonna fuck angela? Angela, as in webber? That would be fucked up.

But talk about unethical! Angela works at the school, im pretty sure she would be fired right quick for doing what she is about to. She should be on a predators list somewhere.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2018
Wow, Bella is so pathetic. This is hard to read.

An please tell me HOW THE FUCK this is a bella/Edward story when hes fucking TANYA and constantly saying that bella is "no rose". ?

Why the fuck would we want him with bella? And actually why would we care about bella either? She needs to be put down, total waste of space.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2018
HAHAHAHAHA so this bella is so pathetic that she will not only stick around when not wanted but also pant after a boy that admitted to liking her SISTER!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2018
Its only chapter two and bella is already contradicting herself. She says "I wished I didn't know him at all". Like we believe that bullshit for even a second, we all know shes just gonna crawl right back into his bed like the pathetic piece of shit she is.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
So lets get this straight. Bella stays the night...every night, in bed with a boy that barely tolerates her? WOW! So Bella is fucking smothering and clingy huh? How embarrassing for her. Why is it that some girls just cant take a fucking hint? Whats that movie? Hes just not that into you.
1,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »