Reviews for Curtains
Bonita historia
Sharon chapter 25 . 2/22
Great story but I wish there were some closure to Rose and Emmett
Guest chapter 23 . 9/29/2017
In chapter 23 Bella says that she knows that THIER feelings have always ran deep.
Um? No, they didn't you dumb shit (Bella) YOUR feelings ran deep, Edward barely fucking tolerated you.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/29/2017
Bella seems entirely too desperate!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
Bella is a pervert too? Great...pathetic and a pervert...also a glutton for punishment. He loved her sister and now shes watching him have sex with Tanya? and shes liked him for YEARS...its just so fucking pathetic.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
So Edward was in love with her SISTER, he treats bella like shit, yet bella still comes over every night just to make a fucking nuisance of herself? What a pathetic clingy girl.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/25/2017
Wow. Instead of a BIG romance, these 2 just seem to "settle" for each other. Especially Edward, whose actions seem to say "Bella, you're still available. Great. Let's get together." I am just underwhelmed.
twihardtwins chapter 25 . 8/16/2017
OMGGGGG this story was so good. It ended so perfectly. I wish it was longer
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
I know it's a little, petty thing. But why have two characters named Kate? Especially in the same chapter. I was of half a mind, thinking Bella's roommate was Edward's aunt.

I know the world is full of people who share the same name. But, why use a same name in a story when there are so many to choose from?
cullenlover88 chapter 25 . 5/15/2017
nice
Mtg526 chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
I enjoyed this one. I'm glad that Edward eventually figured out his feelings for Bella. Even though you didn't dwell on Emmet and Rosalie's disappearance, it was absolutely awful to imagine what might have happened to them.
cctwilight chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
Such a tragedy to have to live through. It took them awhile but they finally got to a good place so they could be together.
ai se eu te pego chapter 25 . 7/3/2016
Soo good
annaharding chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
Sad, but sweet story. Thanx for sharing. (Altho I am sad that Rose and Emmett had such an incomplete and sad ending.)
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »