Reviews for Curtains
neuroticris chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I'm just as confused as Bella. If Edward isn't jealous of Mike, then why would he get mad at Mike for having sex with Bella? I mean if he cared about her in a little sister kind of way, then he wouldn't have assaulted Mike bad enough to send him to the hospital. Does Edward even understand his true feelings? Or is he so wrapped up in the fantasy of Rosalie that he can't see past this?
interested party chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I'm confused (but then maybe so are they) - she thinks he was jealous, he says he's not, but then why get that mad? Why feel like he's going to puke? Wasn't expecting him to get expelled, either. Hard core.
songster chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Talk about speaking at cross purposes. It's like two different languages. I want to smack both of them and then hug them hard.
songster chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Poor B. Her numbness is wearing off. It kind of sucks that this is ok even if all she feels is pain. I really want to shake these parents and say get these kids some help for love of God.
Babette12 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Hey hon! I've been waiting for you to catch up to where you were in the witfits before reviewing. I still think it's odd that people are so violent, and just wanted to laugh about that! I can't tell you how many people wanted me to have Bella kick Edward's butt in MR!

xoxo!
Rene2608 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Gah, so confusing...even in his internal monologue he is confused about his feelings, cares but does not, hates when someone else has her yet doesn't want her. So infuriating.

One thing I am not sure I understand, did she loose her v card to Mike?

~Rene
crookedsmile101 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
the last part was... wow! burned into my head. It made me remember a similar Little Ashes scene which I love. It's so sad and so powerful and very fucked up at the same time. thank you.
Autumnltd chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I am an official member of Team Beatdown - Edward may be alright after all...
crookedsmile101 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
"The thought of him inside you made me mad."

Very honest of Edward :)
readingmama chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Does Edward not understand She he did it?
crookedsmile101 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
"Fumbling with the rusted door handle of my truck, I slip inside as soon as it opens and rest my forehead on the steering wheel."

This picture is so sad. I feel sorry.
CullenObsession114 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
He deserved it. haha
TrulyOutrageous chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Great chapter! Why aren't these two families in therapy?
A Happy Goodbye chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I agree Mike deserved the smackdown. I also think Edward deserves something a bit similar. I have mixed emotions about Bella. I was relieved that she at least cried in the last chapter.

This is one of the few stories that causes so many mixed reactions from me.
CullenObsession114 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010