Reviews for Curtains
crookedsmile101 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
"Fumbling with the rusted door handle of my truck, I slip inside as soon as it opens and rest my forehead on the steering wheel."

This picture is so sad. I feel sorry.
CullenObsession114 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
He deserved it. haha
TrulyOutrageous chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Great chapter! Why aren't these two families in therapy?
A Happy Goodbye chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I agree Mike deserved the smackdown. I also think Edward deserves something a bit similar. I have mixed emotions about Bella. I was relieved that she at least cried in the last chapter.

This is one of the few stories that causes so many mixed reactions from me.
CullenObsession114 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
oh, poor Bella :(
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Wow! Mr. Moody at his best..

I think if my head were that big, I'd fall over...

If it were ever for him to see her outside of his world, he would see she just deals with it differently. Where he tries to let go, she holds on..

Because for now, what else is there?

I can't for her to change, to feel..
amymorgan chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Terribly tacky, but I wonder if she thought of Edward's fingers. Bella, don't roll for Mike, you'll close your eyes and want for Edward...Had to laugh at Tanya the hussy. And Bella, moving quickly to the front seat so she didn't have to watch Mike touch himself. *sigh*, so very dysfunctional these two.
Rene2608 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
What a great line 'I haven't cried in about two years and even though I'm hurting it feels really good to feel something.'

I was hoping she would feel something, rage maybe or hate, seeing Edward like that, but then you spring Mike up... love this story, griping and infuriating...teenagers are a mess of hormones and emotions.

~Rene
soapladyjen chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Uh-oh...the floodgates have opened. Here we go...
soapladyjen chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
What. An. Ass. And a cheeky S.O.B. at that...he's either got balls of steel or a desperate lack of brain cells (or both?) to bring a girl home to screw while his parents are downstairs with company!
Chilly Howdy chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
These guys are all off their rocker! LOL Keep up the good/crazy writing hun ;0)
soapladyjen chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
*shaking my head* This is so off...he's cold to her? He's distant? Huh? All in good time, I know!
soapladyjen chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Ooooh. These chapters are too short! They hardly know each other?
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hmmm...I'm intrigued. Edward sleeping? Gotta click the next chapter button to find out more! I love that you write every day! Your readers reap the rewards!
BathProductAddict chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Thank you for re-posting this story in this format... I now realized I missed a lot of detail the first time I read this in bits and pieces.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 .. Last Next »