Reviews for Curtains
MadamThang chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Delightfully tense. Can't wait for the next!
Just Sus chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
These two are beyond fucked up! What is going to happen to them? What will Edward do now? He needs to go into rehab for sex addiction and anger management!
Isobelle Vaughn chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I love your style of writing. It's angst but not the usual angst. At least, the writing does not make me think of all the other angsty stories I've read.

Edward's an asshole, that's for sure. I'm glad Bella kinda hates him now (it's more love-hate than anything I think) because he needs to be taken down a peg. Can't wait for the next chapter!
jermak99 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Sooo...are the chapters of this story going to be the same as the ones from your witfit prompts? Pretty sure I read them all last night ;-) A friend told me about it so needless to say I stayed up late to read it. :) LOVED every chapter :)
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
ahhhhh but he IS jealous! He just doesn't realize it himself :D Don't know if I've reviewed yet or not and that's really bad of me but this story (much like everything else you've written that I've read) is great!
EZRocksAngel chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
no justifications. i loved it. and this Edwards voice is clear and strong. excellent work.
Mimi Nella chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
It does not matter if its cliche or not I've read most of your storie and I really like them this is a really good story!
soapladyjen chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Damn straight Mike deserves a smack-talk beatdown! And I could give a flying flip about cliches! I can't believe he got expelled! Suspended, I could see! One teeny-tiny little fight causing a hospitalization? Pshaw! *cue eye roll*
ksm chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Yeah, Mike deserved a beatdown; but it sounds like Edward might have gone a touch too far. He says he cares for her, just not in the way that she wants. Yet he's getting ill thinking about Mike having her. I could understand him feeling protective and angry about her giving it up to Mike, but to feel ill seems a little odd for the way he says he care for her. He needs to come to terms that she's going to have sexual situations with other people. He says that she's misinterpreting his feelings. But is she? He seems to be trying to convince himself that he doesn't care about her that way. That he only cared about Rose that way. But, I'm starting to think that he only cared about Rose in a typical horny teenage boy way. He has started to know Bella a little bit as a person and doesn't want to. He doesn't want to have feelings. He seems to be trying to avoid feeling. Well, I think I'm done playing head doctor for now! LOL! Thank goodness for the frequent updates on this story! I'm always left wanting more right away when I finish reading and I'm only happy knowing that you don't make us wait long for updates at all! Love you for that!

Kat
2402a chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
So I realized that I read this story in your witfits and it's even better reading it all together.
swimom7 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
He totally deserves a smackdown...anyone would. But Mike especially, I think.
roxiegirl chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Hmmmm. He hasn't figured out he IS jealous of Mike. Oh silly Edward. I'm looking forward to tonights installment!
LisaLoo chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Never can get enough of Edward beating the ish out of mike newton. Thanks for another great update.
neuroticris chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I'm just as confused as Bella. If Edward isn't jealous of Mike, then why would he get mad at Mike for having sex with Bella? I mean if he cared about her in a little sister kind of way, then he wouldn't have assaulted Mike bad enough to send him to the hospital. Does Edward even understand his true feelings? Or is he so wrapped up in the fantasy of Rosalie that he can't see past this?
interested party chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
I'm confused (but then maybe so are they) - she thinks he was jealous, he says he's not, but then why get that mad? Why feel like he's going to puke? Wasn't expecting him to get expelled, either. Hard core.
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »