Reviews for Curtains
annniej13 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Whoa. I wasn't expecting that back story with Em and Rose. So sad.

Edwards crush on Rosalie...ugh poor Bella. That sucked for her to hear. Edwards must have a reason for allowing Bella to sleep over. Guilt? Pity? Idk. My heart wrenched when she reached for him and he rejected her.

Very beautifully written, bb. Loving this.

Salix caprea chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I just laughted out loud when I realized Edward tried to set up his sister's boyfriend with Bella... I like the way he obvoisly doesn't know how to handle things... angry one minute, regretful the next...

Cannot wait to read more! Thank you.
readingmama chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Oh Edward. I wonder if he told her he had a thing for Rosalie just to push her away. He's scared cause he's hurt. #fanficanon
robsjenn chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
interesting and unique novella. i think this may be the first bella/edward i've read in which edward isn't into bella. looking forward to more.
MsFancyPantz chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
What heartfail... nicely written of course, looking forward to more chapters, maybe a little longer?
A Happy Goodbye chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I'm not generally a fan of short chapters but they really work for this story, in my humble opinion.

I am pleased that Bella has stopped putting up with Edward's crap and mood swings. Good for her!

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
What a heartbreaking chapter. I feel for both Bella and Edward and now that I know a bit more about Edward, I can see why he behaves the way he does.

Beautiful writing!
A Happy Goodbye chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Edward's a bit of an ass, isn't he? I'm guessing there's a reason he's keeping Bella at an arm's length?

I'm intrigued!
jimemon chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Well, their dynamic is interesting to say the least. Glad that Bella doesn't let him use her as a doormat...sort of. Great chapter!
amymorgan chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
It seems as if Edward is moving between anger and bargaining in his grief. Doesn't want Alice to be happy so he evidently tried to foist Jasper onto Bella, thus ensuring his misery and his sister's too. ("If we don't move on, maybe they might come back.") But even the angry grievers have a conscience, thus the phone apology.

So much texture in 900 words! Thank you.
Jlynne33 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
good so far! can't wait to read more. I'm intrigued by the hinted back story!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I like that Bella seems to not be taking any of Edward's shit anymore. For someone who supposedly not interested he sure does call a lot.
A Happy Goodbye chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love the flow of words in this chapter- it's very poetic. This first chapter definitely leaves me wanting more, so off to chapter 2 I go!
MadamThang chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
This chapter made me laugh. You're so in touch with pain one second and completely trivial the next. Total reflection of reality IMO.

Dolphin4442 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I am loving this right now :)
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »