Reviews for Curtains
songster chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I had forgotten this part. You can feel the emptiness here and see the impact of the loss pervading every square inch of their lives. Poor B is desperate for notice and human contact but she picks the wrong person to seek it from.
Salix caprea chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Very sad... and beautifully written.

Cannot wait to see what will make a difference for Edward.

Thank you for writing.
Autumnltd chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I now have a stomach ache because I am an incredible Wussperv/Masochist and can't help myself but read your fabulous updates...
LisaLoo chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Heartfail. Rose and Em disappearing is heartfail. Loved this chapter.
Raewright chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I'm glad you are stringing this story together in an easier to read form. I forgot how painful this story is in its understated grief. Two kids dealt more than they can gracefully handled.
noody121 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
i was listening to this song while reading all three chapters and i think it really suits it, its called "bloodstream by stateless"

don't really like the singer, i think he's trying too hard, but the lyrics are beautiful.
KG15 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Wow that was so heartbreakingly sad for everyone of them, thanks for updating :)
crookedsmile101 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
she couldn't stand to be in the house she'd been in when Rose had gone missing and my father couldn't bear to leave. I was left in the middle, not here and not there, feeling forgotten and lost myself. Being a police officer and the father of a missing girl, Charlie was so consumed in the case he forgot he had another daughter. Every day I came home to an empty house, often times eating dinner alone.

that is terrible. very interesting storyline. thank you :)
readingmama chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Well that certainly explains some of Edward's coldness. Great job.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
It is so good to see "Curtains" like this...

This was one of my absolute favs in the prompts..

But a question...Whatever happened to "Celestial?"

Thanks for this...
EZRocksAngel chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
sigh. what a nice thing to come home to. my heart still breaks but your words cushion the pain.
MadamThang chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
::cringing:: over here but admiring how you don't flinch away from the tough stuff. Pain is real and present and you elicit some serious emotions with your writing.

XO,

AO
jimemon chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Very original setting, great chapter :)
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
So feckin (you can tell I'm reading Violition) sad about Em and Rosie. And that Edward loved her too. And his treatment of Bella. Unrequited love. Been there. Hurts so much. Can't wait for the next chapter. How long do you expect this story to be?
nicford chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
I forgot how much I loved this story! I look forward to rediscovering it!
1,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »