Reviews for Curtains
jimemon chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Well, their dynamic is interesting to say the least. Glad that Bella doesn't let him use her as a doormat...sort of. Great chapter!
amymorgan chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
It seems as if Edward is moving between anger and bargaining in his grief. Doesn't want Alice to be happy so he evidently tried to foist Jasper onto Bella, thus ensuring his misery and his sister's too. ("If we don't move on, maybe they might come back.") But even the angry grievers have a conscience, thus the phone apology.

So much texture in 900 words! Thank you.
Jlynne33 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
good so far! can't wait to read more. I'm intrigued by the hinted back story!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I like that Bella seems to not be taking any of Edward's shit anymore. For someone who supposedly not interested he sure does call a lot.
A Happy Goodbye chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love the flow of words in this chapter- it's very poetic. This first chapter definitely leaves me wanting more, so off to chapter 2 I go!
MadamThang chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
This chapter made me laugh. You're so in touch with pain one second and completely trivial the next. Total reflection of reality IMO.

XO,

AO
Dolphin4442 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I am loving this right now :)
jermak99 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Hmmm...the plot thickens... ;-)

I'm SO excited to find out what's up with Edward. :)

Thanks for updating! :) :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
loved it!
LisaLoo chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Love getting more of a feel of who Bella is. Thanks for a great chapter.
roxiegirl chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Thanks for the chapter. Always revealing.
letswriteafairytale chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
LOL

"the cowboy?"
revrag chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I went through and re-read this the other day. I mean, I knew you'd be posting it, but I was just...yeah. Too anxious.

I love this, and you're right and Anna is right (she usually is) that this does need it's own place. And it doesn't need to be expanded, just showcased.

Excellently done.
songster chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Edward is so good at being bipolar. Poor B, taking a hot bath to warm her soul. So sad. If I didn't know that Edward was suffering too, just showing it in a completely craptastic way, I would want to slap him upside his mood-swinging head.
interested party chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Love it, love that she is frustrated with him - he deserves it. Love that you are updating so quickly! Keeps me super-interested in the story and really helping it flow for me. Poor Bella - she has so few good things in her life. And what an ass Edward really is for trying to get Bella to call Jasper knowig he's going out with Alice - even if he really didn't think she'd do it.
1,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »