Reviews for Curtains
revrag chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I went through and re-read this the other day. I mean, I knew you'd be posting it, but I was just...yeah. Too anxious.

I love this, and you're right and Anna is right (she usually is) that this does need it's own place. And it doesn't need to be expanded, just showcased.

Excellently done.
songster chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Edward is so good at being bipolar. Poor B, taking a hot bath to warm her soul. So sad. If I didn't know that Edward was suffering too, just showing it in a completely craptastic way, I would want to slap him upside his mood-swinging head.
interested party chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Love it, love that she is frustrated with him - he deserves it. Love that you are updating so quickly! Keeps me super-interested in the story and really helping it flow for me. Poor Bella - she has so few good things in her life. And what an ass Edward really is for trying to get Bella to call Jasper knowig he's going out with Alice - even if he really didn't think she'd do it.
jsarbee chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
You know, I wasn't sure at first but I really like where this seems to be going! It seems like this isn't just going to be an unrequited love/Edward finally sees the light kind of thing. Go Bella!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I like this chapter a lot. It made me laugh, it reminds me of a friend and her relationship.
Just Sus chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Dear RA...

I absolutely love your writing, but I can't figure out where this odd story is going...Guess I'll just have to go along for the ride? Weird...
EZRocksAngel chapter 4 . 5/16/2010

stop owning me.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Really good...

I'm back with Mr. Moody..

So he doesn't care but whats her attention..hmm..

Thanks bb!
Lady Gwynedd chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Edward's reactions are confusing. Two extremes. Kind to cruel in a heart beat. Why? Do we know?
crookedsmile101 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I am not used to "that kind of" Edward. But... it's still pretty interesting.
cod46 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
You have me under your spell again. Thank you so much for keep on going and sharing these amazing stories.

One moment I was thrilled that you brought a unique good Rosalie and the next you took her away, I wonder and hope if she will come back.

See you next chapter,
ginginlee chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I love this so far. You're writing is very poetic, and I'm pretty sure I'd read anything you write!
Chicsarah chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Interesting. I look forward to seeing where this is going.
Castletown chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Your writing tug at my heart. It is honest and beautiful. You have a way of letting your characters be human, not shying away from the less noble side of things. Your fiction has a dreamy quality to it but it is anchored in reality. To me that sets you apart. Thank you for sharing your talent.
songster chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I had forgotten this part. You can feel the emptiness here and see the impact of the loss pervading every square inch of their lives. Poor B is desperate for notice and human contact but she picks the wrong person to seek it from.
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »