Reviews for Curtains
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
that was just weird
morningglorywine chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
What do YOU know about Rose and Emmett's disappearance?! I figure, like Bella, that they are gone.

I think it's bittersweet that when we are badly hurt, it can take years to heal..but then I think that if it didn't take a long time, we wouldn't heal as wholly, or be as strong and resilient, because a quick fix wouldn't be as refined a process...you know, you sort of get honed to a finer degree over a longer period of time.

Thank-you for this sad but uplifting story.

Happy New Year!
morningglorywine chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
Perfect!

I live in the country and I love that the clear night sky has less secrets minus all the radiant light from streetlights and high density housing of the city.
morningglorywine chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
I love his courage and candour!
morningglorywine chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
I read the first half of this fic with a bit of a sad face on but the tide's turned with the last couple of chapters and I'm wearing a little smile.
morningglorywine chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Hopefully Bella gleans some consolation from knowing that Edward obviously was not stable enough to be in a relationship. At least he cared enough not to sleep with her. What would happen to him if he didn't have his self -medicating options?
morningglorywine chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Sometimes we forget how much collateral damage happens in the wake of the initial tragedy. The poor families that crack under the weight of grief. Hope they can recover.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 12/30/2012
Beautiful story. Tho curious what happened to ExR.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Damn this is gonna hurt ain't it?
cejsmom chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
Hi Rochelle, I've always loved this story, it and Starry Eyed Inside. Both with similar themes or occurances but soo different in how you've written them. I think I'd flip flop daily if I had to pick a favorite, I'm actually retreading them both, or was since this is now complete. The imagery and their pain and their healing are written soo eloquently in this story. I love that they never were together before he left even though they did have a relationship , even if neither could acknowledge it the way they wanted. Did you ever decide what had happened to Rosalie and Emmett? Their story such a pivotal role even though they never actually appear. I guess I'm rereading your stories as I miss your alerts in my inbox, but I imagine I'll always reread them for a long time. You are very gifted in creating believable characters that I wish I were friends with.
zairre chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
what a lovely story. so beautifully written.

i wonder what happened to rose and em, i always half hoped they will show up again...
luvb00kw0rm chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
She deserve better than someone who's been treating her like a trash for a past few years, I admit that I'm team Edward all the way, but not now, for me, it possible to forgive, but it kind hard to forget. I know everybody deserve second chance, but that chance are really hard to earn.
coors1977 chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
I never realized the similarities between this and Starry Eyed Inside. Both can break me and give me heartfail, then lodge my stomach into my throat with just a sentence.

You astound me.
robsessed1123 chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
great story. thank you baby ;) xoxo
missindependent417 chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
You're just soooooo good! I love your stories and how the dynamic between Bella and Edward are always the same and so binding regardless of the differences and similiarities in each story. I love that your Edwards always have some type of issue that separates them yet brings them closer together as they grow apart and together. This story is no exception. It was beautifully written!
1,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »