Reviews for Curtains
zairre chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
what a lovely story. so beautifully written.

i wonder what happened to rose and em, i always half hoped they will show up again...
luvb00kw0rm chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
She deserve better than someone who's been treating her like a trash for a past few years, I admit that I'm team Edward all the way, but not now, for me, it possible to forgive, but it kind hard to forget. I know everybody deserve second chance, but that chance are really hard to earn.
coors1977 chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
I never realized the similarities between this and Starry Eyed Inside. Both can break me and give me heartfail, then lodge my stomach into my throat with just a sentence.

You astound me.
robsessed1123 chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
great story. thank you baby ;) xoxo
missindependent417 chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
You're just soooooo good! I love your stories and how the dynamic between Bella and Edward are always the same and so binding regardless of the differences and similiarities in each story. I love that your Edwards always have some type of issue that separates them yet brings them closer together as they grow apart and together. This story is no exception. It was beautifully written!
Rosie.Fl chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Aww that was nice and original
QueenAnnie1 chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
Of course I loved it, but I wish they would have been able to find Rose and Emmett or at least know what happened to them. How sad!
Erroneous78 chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful.

I'm so glad that throughout everything they went through they never really lost one another.

He started off as a complete arse but he redeemed himself in the end. And I'm so happy that despite her grief, she found strength to be her and not the doormat she was at the beginning. Loss can turn your whole world upside down, I'm happy they found right way up.

Thanks lovely, for a beautiful story.

Erron x
Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
I think I'm in shock with Bella! I really didn't expect him to say that!

I hope wherever Rosalie & Emmett are, they are together.
That's got to have been a really hard point in life to deal with at the time and still now. So painfully difficult :(
Erroneous78 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
How bittersweet. Having (almost) what she's always wanted, only to feel bad about it because she'll worry about hurting Jake :(
Erroneous78 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
*sighs* the things that are right under our noses. Sometimes we see them but we don't really see them.
Lets hope Edward has his eyes open this time!
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Oh my goodness! What a difference in the pair of them!
Subtle Alice, very subtle ;-)
Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Of all the bars in all the towns...I'm not gonna lie, in SQUEEEEing with excitement :)
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
He's a bit of a dick isn't he? I mean, with issues! And Bella needs to get over him and move on!
Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Oh my! What happened to Rose & Emmett. How did they just disappear?

So, that's why Edward is the way he is :(