Reviews for Curtains
jimemon chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Very interesting dynamic, can't wait to learn more about it. Another story of yours, yay!
amymorgan chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Preconceptions be damned. You are absolutely confounding sometimes.

Haha. Thanks, again.
crookedsmile101 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
what an ass! I wonder what's their story. I suppose, we'll see. :)
amymorgan chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
So very curious I am about this reversal of canon roles! I've not been clever enough to sort out the WF maze, yet I welcome your chaptered ones. Thank you for you powers of detailed observation.

That boy is one sound sleeper.
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Very interesting and seems angsty. I have too many questions but listing them is pointless since I am supposed to have questions at this point. Good luck with this new story.
haguchi chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aww, one of my faves!~
2402a chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I like already. Can't wait to read more.
ksm chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes! It has me saying "hmmmm" to myself so far.

Kat
redemptionsong chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I'm glad to see this as a stand-alone story as it was one of my favourite of your witfit storylines. It definitely merits it :)
jermak99 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Ooooohhh, I like this. It scares me. But I like it. Does that even make sense? LOL

The summary for this is very cryptic...but in a good way, I suppose. I'm wondering what the "or maybe they just can't...right now" means. I'm sure I will find out in due time :)

Thanks for posting. :) :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Not exactly sure what is going on but I cant wait to find out.
BathProductAddict chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for posting this story in this style. I now can read it from the beginning to the end. This is one of the most touching I read. The way Bella wanted Edward and the way Edward merely cared and not wanted Bella back the way she deserved... Thank you... Now I cannot wait for you to post your other Witfit stories this way...
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122