Reviews for Curtains
Rosie.Fl chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Aww that was nice and original
QueenAnnie1 chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
Of course I loved it, but I wish they would have been able to find Rose and Emmett or at least know what happened to them. How sad!
Erroneous78 chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful.

I'm so glad that throughout everything they went through they never really lost one another.

He started off as a complete arse but he redeemed himself in the end. And I'm so happy that despite her grief, she found strength to be her and not the doormat she was at the beginning. Loss can turn your whole world upside down, I'm happy they found right way up.

Thanks lovely, for a beautiful story.

Erron x
Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
I think I'm in shock with Bella! I really didn't expect him to say that!

I hope wherever Rosalie & Emmett are, they are together.
That's got to have been a really hard point in life to deal with at the time and still now. So painfully difficult :(
Erroneous78 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
How bittersweet. Having (almost) what she's always wanted, only to feel bad about it because she'll worry about hurting Jake :(
Erroneous78 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
*sighs* the things that are right under our noses. Sometimes we see them but we don't really see them.
Lets hope Edward has his eyes open this time!
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Oh my goodness! What a difference in the pair of them!
Subtle Alice, very subtle ;-)
Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Of all the bars in all the towns...I'm not gonna lie, in SQUEEEEing with excitement :)
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
He's a bit of a dick isn't he? I mean, with issues! And Bella needs to get over him and move on!
Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Oh my! What happened to Rose & Emmett. How did they just disappear?

So, that's why Edward is the way he is :(

Poor Bella :(
Scattycow chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
I don't like the way he still thinks he has the right to get irritated with her! After all, he is the reason she is confused. Remember, she's no Rosalie!
Scattycow chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
Why is the idea of him being a manwhore a cop out? It would make a huge difference to me! Same as a girl being a slut would make to a guy! Usual double standards apply I see!
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
I love this story! It was so interesting, and not at all what I expected! But I loved it. This made me cry and smile, and I love when a story has that effect. Great job, I really didn't want this to end! I will be looking for more stories like this! One of my favourite stories so far! You're an amazing writer! Well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
I love how you wrapped things up having come full circle. The blinds, the backseat, the want. It's all there, but it's all shiny and new. And it lends so much hope. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Great song. I remember listening to it and burning an ooey-gooey valentine's cd with it on it for a special someone.

Anyways, great words. I love the admission in them. That things weren't planned out, but can't be denied or pushed off any longer.

Oh, and the "now." The new chapter in their lives. Gorgeousness is what it is.
1,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »