Reviews for Curtains
kfoll chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
I don't like the way he still thinks he has the right to get irritated with her! After all, he is the reason she is confused. Remember, she's no Rosalie!
kfoll chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
Why is the idea of him being a manwhore a cop out? It would make a huge difference to me! Same as a girl being a slut would make to a guy! Usual double standards apply I see!
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
I love this story! It was so interesting, and not at all what I expected! But I loved it. This made me cry and smile, and I love when a story has that effect. Great job, I really didn't want this to end! I will be looking for more stories like this! One of my favourite stories so far! You're an amazing writer! Well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
I love how you wrapped things up having come full circle. The blinds, the backseat, the want. It's all there, but it's all shiny and new. And it lends so much hope. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Great song. I remember listening to it and burning an ooey-gooey valentine's cd with it on it for a special someone.

Anyways, great words. I love the admission in them. That things weren't planned out, but can't be denied or pushed off any longer.

Oh, and the "now." The new chapter in their lives. Gorgeousness is what it is.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
*smiles* Cautious steps and things that needed to be said.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
I like it, I approve, and I'm smiling. haha

But what is he thinking? That's what makes me worry a teeny, tiny bit.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Bags inside, hello to the mother, and a kiss on the cheek. And *he's* coming back. Oh, this is different. And it feels so right.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Growing, growing. Bumps and worries, but I think they'll be ok this time around.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Slow and steady. Reestablishing a friendship is so important for both of them right now.
Mel chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
More of new Edward is revealed and it's easier to let him into her new life. *quiet smiles*

P.S. I guess I reviewed most of these chapters before, but I really like taking a sec or two to reflect on what I what I feel this time around. Thank you for sharing this, then and now.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I keep thinking back to her defrosting and him cooling down because they really have arrived at some middle ground.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
It's a start. I'm so glad that she called him on this bogus familiarity they had. And I'm glad that he owned up to letting her walk home. Yeah, it's a start.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Ah. Getting reacquainted is so touch and go, huh. Especially for these two.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
Who is he now? I need to know because I'm so happy with who Bella has turned into, and I don't want him undoing that.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »