Reviews for Curtains
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Oh, how things have changed. And I don't blame her for turning away and avoiding. I would've, too. Or worse, been out the door, beer unfinished.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
"I know it's a relative thing – what might be normal for me isn't what's normal for you or him or her. That's irrelevant. What matters is finding your own normalness and then thriving."

This needs to be a magnet on my fridge so I can see it every day.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Happy and easy are good. Soothing to the soul, and that's exactly what Bella needs right now.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
It's pretty hard to like his arrogant ass. And maybe I don't like him now, but I'm not giving up my hope for him.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Companionship is always a good thing, especially when you are so alone.

But how's Edward faring? Healing himself or getting into more trouble and distractions? *sigh*
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
If it's not jealousy, what is it? Protectiveness? Keeping the designated virgin intact? Because just earlier he was wanting her to go out and find herself a boyfriend. Oh Edward, what is it?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
"Why do you even care?"

"I care, just not the way you care," he shrugged.

Having that highlighted to cut and paste just seems so right because those words are so important. Hopes and dreams are a pretty place to live, but so not practical.

And the pawning her off? I can't even with that.

"Run Bella. Cry. Eat copious amounts of whatever makes you happy. And then make a new plan," is what I'd tell her if I could.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh. Sad day calls for some sad reading. And it looks like I've found just the right place.

Her want and his refusal. *sigh* It's being denied that hurts the worst.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
stuttered breathes and furrowed brows are all I have for you. and maybe a puckered chin.

you put us there with her and even though it's painful, it's magic.
Edmazing chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
*crack* is the sound of my heart. or maybe our girl's pride. ouch
Edmazing chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
It's all just so murky. What enough? Not "enough, enough" but enough to sustain a friendship, acquaintance, companion in loss.

You make my stomach knot and heart ache for these two so, so much.
Edmazing chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Oh. The tragedy of circumstances that links them just barely to each other. How unfortunate that he is the only thing that could possibly bring her happiness right now.
DJUBS chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
loved it.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
Continuing on my quest of reading everything you've written, AGAIN you do not disappoint! After the sweet ride that was Air, the angstier edge on this one was great, Edward... why do we love him so much when he's not so nice?
planetblue chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
I just realized I wasn't logged in when I left my review...

Coming off of reading the beautifully sweet "Air" (my quest to read all of your stories is almost done, I had read Starry Eyed Inside and Volition when they were posted but i'm playing catch up now) I loved the angstier Edward and Bella in this one. So complex, their feelings for each other. Again, you write so well, never using too many words to paint your characters. Why do we love Edward so when he's not so nice?

Loved it!