Reviews for Curtains
Erroneous78 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
*sighs* the things that are right under our noses. Sometimes we see them but we don't really see them.
Lets hope Edward has his eyes open this time!
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Oh my goodness! What a difference in the pair of them!
Subtle Alice, very subtle ;-)
Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Of all the bars in all the towns...I'm not gonna lie, in SQUEEEEing with excitement :)
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
He's a bit of a dick isn't he? I mean, with issues! And Bella needs to get over him and move on!
Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Oh my! What happened to Rose & Emmett. How did they just disappear?

So, that's why Edward is the way he is :(

Poor Bella :(
Scattycow chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
I don't like the way he still thinks he has the right to get irritated with her! After all, he is the reason she is confused. Remember, she's no Rosalie!
Scattycow chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
Why is the idea of him being a manwhore a cop out? It would make a huge difference to me! Same as a girl being a slut would make to a guy! Usual double standards apply I see!
Justwaitingforamate chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
I love this story! It was so interesting, and not at all what I expected! But I loved it. This made me cry and smile, and I love when a story has that effect. Great job, I really didn't want this to end! I will be looking for more stories like this! One of my favourite stories so far! You're an amazing writer! Well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
I love how you wrapped things up having come full circle. The blinds, the backseat, the want. It's all there, but it's all shiny and new. And it lends so much hope. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Great song. I remember listening to it and burning an ooey-gooey valentine's cd with it on it for a special someone.

Anyways, great words. I love the admission in them. That things weren't planned out, but can't be denied or pushed off any longer.

Oh, and the "now." The new chapter in their lives. Gorgeousness is what it is.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
*smiles* Cautious steps and things that needed to be said.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
I like it, I approve, and I'm smiling. haha

But what is he thinking? That's what makes me worry a teeny, tiny bit.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Bags inside, hello to the mother, and a kiss on the cheek. And *he's* coming back. Oh, this is different. And it feels so right.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Growing, growing. Bumps and worries, but I think they'll be ok this time around.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Slow and steady. Reestablishing a friendship is so important for both of them right now.
1,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »