Reviews for Curtains
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
*smiles* Cautious steps and things that needed to be said.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
I like it, I approve, and I'm smiling. haha

But what is he thinking? That's what makes me worry a teeny, tiny bit.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Bags inside, hello to the mother, and a kiss on the cheek. And *he's* coming back. Oh, this is different. And it feels so right.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Growing, growing. Bumps and worries, but I think they'll be ok this time around.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Slow and steady. Reestablishing a friendship is so important for both of them right now.
Mel chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
More of new Edward is revealed and it's easier to let him into her new life. *quiet smiles*

P.S. I guess I reviewed most of these chapters before, but I really like taking a sec or two to reflect on what I what I feel this time around. Thank you for sharing this, then and now.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I keep thinking back to her defrosting and him cooling down because they really have arrived at some middle ground.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
It's a start. I'm so glad that she called him on this bogus familiarity they had. And I'm glad that he owned up to letting her walk home. Yeah, it's a start.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Ah. Getting reacquainted is so touch and go, huh. Especially for these two.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
Who is he now? I need to know because I'm so happy with who Bella has turned into, and I don't want him undoing that.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Oh, how things have changed. And I don't blame her for turning away and avoiding. I would've, too. Or worse, been out the door, beer unfinished.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
"I know it's a relative thing – what might be normal for me isn't what's normal for you or him or her. That's irrelevant. What matters is finding your own normalness and then thriving."

This needs to be a magnet on my fridge so I can see it every day.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Happy and easy are good. Soothing to the soul, and that's exactly what Bella needs right now.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
It's pretty hard to like his arrogant ass. And maybe I don't like him now, but I'm not giving up my hope for him.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Companionship is always a good thing, especially when you are so alone.

But how's Edward faring? Healing himself or getting into more trouble and distractions? *sigh*
1,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »