Reviews for Curtains
twihardtwins chapter 25 . 8/16/2017
OMGGGGG this story was so good. It ended so perfectly. I wish it was longer
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
I know it's a little, petty thing. But why have two characters named Kate? Especially in the same chapter. I was of half a mind, thinking Bella's roommate was Edward's aunt.

I know the world is full of people who share the same name. But, why use a same name in a story when there are so many to choose from?
cullenlover88 chapter 25 . 5/15/2017
nice
Mtgora chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
I enjoyed this one. I'm glad that Edward eventually figured out his feelings for Bella. Even though you didn't dwell on Emmet and Rosalie's disappearance, it was absolutely awful to imagine what might have happened to them.
cctwilight chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
Such a tragedy to have to live through. It took them awhile but they finally got to a good place so they could be together.
ai se eu te pego chapter 25 . 7/3/2016
Soo good
annaharding chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
Sad, but sweet story. Thanx for sharing. (Altho I am sad that Rose and Emmett had such an incomplete and sad ending.)
jk chapter 23 . 1/28/2016
what the fuck? how can she be with him? She knows he liked her sister AND she knows what a nasty used up skank he is! I wouldn't touch that nasty manwhore with YOUR 10 FOOT POLE
jk chapter 22 . 1/28/2016
how can she touch that disgusting whore?
jk chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
I don't think bella should be with YOUR version of Edward...hes a whore and hes a emotional fucktard
jk chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
why in the fuck does bella sneak out to sleep in a guys bed that doesn't even fucking like her? hes like in love with her fucking sister...damn shes sooooo pathetic
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
This is a hard one for me. You are a truly gifted writer, and a pleasure to read. This one, though. Read through the whole thing again. And I STILL am not feeling Edward. In fact, I get to the end of this story and still actively dislike him. I must be missing some turning point in the story that everyone else sees.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
That mirror part made no sense.
azilized chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
I love your stories so much! This one I've missed... Such a shame! It is great! Thank you.
magmom4 chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
I have been waiting for them to find the bodies. I guess it wasn't that kind of story.
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »