Reviews for Curtains
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
Didn't think your story could get worse but it does. Your characters are appalling and so unrelatable.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Your story is absolutely disgusting.
Nina chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
Loved this! Thank you for sharing.
GoneFeb2021 chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
oh so such a bad reader...I sat and devoured this chapter by chapter ignoring the world around me, unable to stop. Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 25 . 4/17/2015
loved this, felt like there was more to it though, like what the hell happened to emmett and rosalie?, and what lies in the future for bella and edward
mrsfifty chapter 25 . 4/13/2015
Awwww this is sweet.
Love it.
simmerk chapter 25 . 4/1/2015
This story gave me all the feels! I couldn't help but hope somehow Rose and Emmett would be found or at least their bodies so that the family could have closure but the way you did it is more realistic. We don't all get HEA.
Annie Lantus chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
Amazing story! :)
MsLiss chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
oh wow how strange
readingKs chapter 25 . 3/29/2015
That was something else...
I love how this was about the emotional journeys of the two characters And how it was told from two different point of view.
I know it's not necessary for the storyline, but I am still dieing to know what happenned to Rose and Em, I assume that they perished, but I want to know how they died, what caused the crash, etc etc etc...
Great piece as always!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Curtains has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
withwoes chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
i'm so fucking confused. isn't edward jealous what? is he not? idek. what does he feel then?
renewagain chapter 25 . 1/28/2015
As usual, your stories are perfect. This was no exception. I like the way you take the characters through difficult things and how they are never perfect in their reactions. It makes them human and relatable. Right now I'm totally taking advantage of your talents - I'm obsessed with reading so I'm either reading your stories or going through your favorites. Thanks for both!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 24 . 1/21/2015
I'm glad they have each other and really love each other. Sometimes we build on new ground and sometimes the foundations of others.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
I didn't reqlize Bella and Mike actually had sex?
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »