Reviews for Curtains
ReaderKat chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Enjoyed your story, achingly sad premise but I liked how you so artistically brought it all together. Thanks for sharing.
missmelly chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
Good lord. That was... heartbreaking. And quietly amazing. I liked this Bella a great deal, and she's not often a character I find sympathy with. This Edward isn't as likeable, but he seems more realistic. Thank you for sharing your wonderful words.
Mell C chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
Some how I had never read this one. How bittersweet. I'm glad they've both healed a great deal and can think of Rosalie and Emmett and the parts of life connected to them with some fondness. And I'm glad that they found love in each other.

I'm not sure if I'm reading to much into it, or if you intended to, but B and E fooling around in the car creeped me out for a second, because I wondered if this is what happened to Rose and Emm. I think most people would leave the keys in the ignition while they fooled around in the back. But then I realized that his was a truck and right by the side of the road, and that I was being weird. But I'm a bit sad that they're just gone. Glad Bella and Edward are at peace with it.

Thanks for a touching story.
Shae Maen chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
Gosh, I read this story of yours like every few months because I love it so much! Always have always will! This chapter is my favourite. Probably because of how raw Bella feels at being second best to a girl whom the guy she loves is in hits me too close at home. I really like how well you portray the emotions and you truly are my most favourite writer in Twilight Fanfiction! Even beat Stephenie Meyer to be honest! Lots of love, Shae
Northern Light1000 chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
So sweet!
REgrrl chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
Bittersweet and yet promising. A unique perspective which is at times painful, hopeful and part damage control. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
Loved it! So glad they found their way to each other, despite all that they went through to get there. I must admit that I am sad that there was no closure for Emmett and Rosalie - that has to be every parent's worst nightmare. Happy that Edward came around, and Bella was able to find the love for him she sort of always had. They both got therapy and learned to move on. Happy that it was together! Thanks again for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Your words are always so beautiful! Especially at the end of this chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
Curious now if all he did with her at his house the other night was kiss her?! Glad he's realized how he feels about her now, and how he really felt about Rose back then. It would be really hard to have a relationship with someone if you thought they still loved your dead sister!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Finally - the big kiss! So, will it be everything she's hoped for? What is he thinking? I'm dying for a little more EPOV here - does he have feelings for her? Real feelings?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Oh crap, you knew that was coming...I mean running into Jake. And after everything she told him about how Edward treated her, it's gotta be even more hurtful to him... poor Jake! Well, at least I'm not saying Poor Bella anymore!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
Oh, hanging out in Forks?! Wonder what that entails? Edward still seems off in a way and I'm not really sure what his feelings or intent are towards Bella. Are they just friends?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
Oh, Alice - the little matchmaker! But I'm seriously glad that there is a more mutual attraction now...and they seem to be opening up a bit more...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
I think I'm still having a hard time letting go of how he was in love with her sister, even thought she's probably dead. I suppose Bella doesn't know that part, so she can't hold it against him. I don't trust him though, so I'm remaining cautious!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Oh boy, is this a good idea? Edward seems like he's not really into relationships, but that he likes to fool around. I don't want to see her hurt again. I know I should be concerned about him, but I'm not really. LOL - he's already proven he can be a dick, so he can fend for himself! Just don't want Bella to be dragged into something physical with him, only to have him screw her over...
1,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »