Reviews for Curtains
MsTorres chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
creepy...-shivers-

x
Debs0608 chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
Wow. Very powerful story. Each has a journey to get to a place they can respect themselves and each other. Glad for the happy ending. Thanks for writing.
jk chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
He loved her sister!he can go fuck himself. Its gross that she still sleeps in his bed..desperate much..clingy whore
cappcat chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Excellent. Enjoyed the writing style and the premise. Thank you!
Pcdogmom chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
Great story. I was kind of hoping for some Rose and Emmett closure but it's your story to tell. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Ophelia85 chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Not digging this Edward at all...
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
I love Jacob in this story and I despise Edward, sorry but I do. He takes Bella for granted, is always in a crappy mood (talk about moodswings) whereas Jacob is such a gentleman and a wonderful person. Edward's a complex character, but he's just so self-absorbed at times. I'm sure he isn't all the time but to a third person who's reading this, Edward does seem like a very flawed character.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
I just wish Bella could stand up for herself more. As women, why do we always subject ourselves to people who don't love us back (though maybe this is just in stories.. in real life I guess we friendzone males more). But honestly, the ratio of girls-loving-guys-that-don't-notice-them to guys-loving-girls-that-don't-notice them is so unequal and I just wish it leaned more towards the latter. Anyway, wonderful story. Good writing.
Faeraei chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
Not sure how Bella can NOT visualise Edward with Tanya... I would find it disturbing.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Poor Bella
Guest chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
I would never want to be with this Edwad. I must feel I'm the most important woman in my man's life. That I'm first and only. If I was Bella I would feel like I was second best, like I was a woman like any other woman, he fucked them and he fucked me and that's all.
ReaderKat chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Enjoyed your story, achingly sad premise but I liked how you so artistically brought it all together. Thanks for sharing.
missmelly chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
Good lord. That was... heartbreaking. And quietly amazing. I liked this Bella a great deal, and she's not often a character I find sympathy with. This Edward isn't as likeable, but he seems more realistic. Thank you for sharing your wonderful words.
Mell C chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
Some how I had never read this one. How bittersweet. I'm glad they've both healed a great deal and can think of Rosalie and Emmett and the parts of life connected to them with some fondness. And I'm glad that they found love in each other.

I'm not sure if I'm reading to much into it, or if you intended to, but B and E fooling around in the car creeped me out for a second, because I wondered if this is what happened to Rose and Emm. I think most people would leave the keys in the ignition while they fooled around in the back. But then I realized that his was a truck and right by the side of the road, and that I was being weird. But I'm a bit sad that they're just gone. Glad Bella and Edward are at peace with it.

Thanks for a touching story.
1,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »