Reviews for Curtains
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
I think I'm still having a hard time letting go of how he was in love with her sister, even thought she's probably dead. I suppose Bella doesn't know that part, so she can't hold it against him. I don't trust him though, so I'm remaining cautious!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Oh boy, is this a good idea? Edward seems like he's not really into relationships, but that he likes to fool around. I don't want to see her hurt again. I know I should be concerned about him, but I'm not really. LOL - he's already proven he can be a dick, so he can fend for himself! Just don't want Bella to be dragged into something physical with him, only to have him screw her over...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
So much for being over it! Wonder what Edward is thinking...probably about her "rack", right?! So, guess Bella is going to have to tell her friends what really happened...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Ha, are the tables turning here for Edward? Are Bella and Alice still friends or have they lost touch too?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Ugh, it sucks when you have to break someone's heart like that. But you can't live your life for someone else either. Don't envy Bella at this moment!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Glad Bella is finally opening up to someone...and I agree that sometimes a neutral party is better than someone who is just as screwed up as you are. I'm mad at Renee for totally ignoring her daughter's needs, even though she was facing horrible grief herself. I would think as a mother that you would want to help your child through an rough time...they could have helped each other...
2loveybunnies chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
yay, maybe Jake can help Bella heal a little bit!
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Ugh, I still don't like Edward much - so he beat the crap out of Mike, but he isn't jealous? WTH? Therapy...therapy!
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I don't want to keep saying 'Poor Bella', but I can't help it! Why haven't her parents made her go to therapy? She had no self-esteem and she's not really moving on or dealing with her grief and loss. Her parents kinda suck!
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Oh God, that's gotta be brutal for Bella. How sad! I'm not surprised by how Edward feels, but I am surprised at how ignorant he's acting when he knows Bella has feelings for him. Their shared tragedy gives them something in common, but Edward is kind of a dick!
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Well, this is certainly complicated! I guess it couldn't NOT be, considering what may have happened to their siblings, Edward's feelings for Rose, Bella's crush on Edward and Alice wanting to be her friend! I hope they're not dead...but I think they are.
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Bella sounds sad, broken, ignored and (I hate to say it) a little pathetic for continuing to go to Edward's. It's totally obvious that he doesn't like her very much - well, maybe at all. Maybe she represents a connection to the girl he "loved" and he feels like being close to Bella is like being close to Rose? Maybe he's doing it out of some obligation to Rose? I feel really bad for Bella, she's so lonely!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Wait, why is Bella sleeping at Edward's every night if she barely knows him? LOL - the "cowboy"? Oh, man, this is different. Must read more...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Going through my old TBR lists and for some unknown and completely unbelievable reason I just realized that I have never actually read this one! So, it's now my mission to remedy that.

Poor Bella can't possibly function with no sleep. And, the way she's hurting herself by spending her nights with Edward, who obviously doesn't feel the same about her, makes me really want to know what has happened to her. I love everything you write, so I'm sure I'll love this one too!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
i wasn't ready to read this when i first found it months ago, because well ... i just wasn't, but i thought about it randomly one day last week, and tonight i had a sleepless night where i thought about it again, read it all in on sitting, and loved it.

beautiful story.