Reviews for Curtains
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Well, this is certainly complicated! I guess it couldn't NOT be, considering what may have happened to their siblings, Edward's feelings for Rose, Bella's crush on Edward and Alice wanting to be her friend! I hope they're not dead...but I think they are.
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Bella sounds sad, broken, ignored and (I hate to say it) a little pathetic for continuing to go to Edward's. It's totally obvious that he doesn't like her very much - well, maybe at all. Maybe she represents a connection to the girl he "loved" and he feels like being close to Bella is like being close to Rose? Maybe he's doing it out of some obligation to Rose? I feel really bad for Bella, she's so lonely!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Wait, why is Bella sleeping at Edward's every night if she barely knows him? LOL - the "cowboy"? Oh, man, this is different. Must read more...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Going through my old TBR lists and for some unknown and completely unbelievable reason I just realized that I have never actually read this one! So, it's now my mission to remedy that.

Poor Bella can't possibly function with no sleep. And, the way she's hurting herself by spending her nights with Edward, who obviously doesn't feel the same about her, makes me really want to know what has happened to her. I love everything you write, so I'm sure I'll love this one too!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
i wasn't ready to read this when i first found it months ago, because well ... i just wasn't, but i thought about it randomly one day last week, and tonight i had a sleepless night where i thought about it again, read it all in on sitting, and loved it.

beautiful story.
ExBficLover chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Another beautiful story!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
I can't believe after all this time you've been writing here and I've been reading your stories that this is rge first time I'm reading this one! Love it!
missmariaeuge chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it!
luckyladyfla chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
I really enjoyed this challenging, sweet story!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
Glad it all worked out, I do love an HEA xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
ah sigh. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
yay, big steps forward. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Oh dear, that had to happen, but she has definitly moved on. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Ah you see Edward, you just need to say it not think it. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 15 . 5/25/2013