Reviews for Curtains
AllyVera chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
So lovely! I have enjoyed this story so much, Rochelle!

I will gradually work my way through your work.. My fic sister Cared tells me that Volition is a masterpiece, so I am saving that one for a special rainy weekend which I am sure will be soon :)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful words with us! AV x
AllyVera chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
*sigh* gorgeous chapter Rochelle! It flowed like a melody - beautiful!
AllyVera chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
Great chapter - I think they came a long way in this chapter :)
AllyVera chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Well, that went better with Jake than I thought! Time will heal his wounds - I feel sorry for the poor guy... but not too much *winks*
AllyVera chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Ooh dear, I expect Jake will be a bit pissed... not that Bella is doing anything wrong.
AllyVera chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
I am wondering how they will go - being back in Forks... I guess we will see!
AllyVera chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
Good to see them sorting out some of their issues... they have been through a lot.
AllyVera chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Did I tell you I love Alice? She is a great friend, sweet, perceptive and genuine :)
AllyVera chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Cripes, it is about time Edward!
AllyVera chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
These two have come a long way - its lovely to see :)
AllyVera chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Edward seems to be in a better place now, which is great. As long as he doesn't break Bella's heart, all is well. Otherwise I might need to punch him.. hehe
AllyVera chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
I think Bella did really well there... it would have been a big shock to her to see Edward.

I love her relationship with Kate and Charlotte, by the way - always great to have kick ass girlfriends :)
AllyVera chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Bella seems more settled, even though she is going through this hard time with Jake... I am feeling bad for poor Jake (again, not a feeling I normally have.. hehe)
AllyVera chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
It is great to see them both growing as people... Jacob seems good for Bella (there are words I don't say often!) LOL
AllyVera chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
He seems to be getting better... which is good.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »