Reviews for Twenty Six Lessons to Learn
Durre chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Wow I can't believe I just barely came across ur fic...I really like the drabbles. :) I hope you will continue since the last update was in June.
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Cute :)
Updatesneeded chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
this is rly good but the problem is that u dont update consistently.

the first like 6 chapters u updated 2 evry other day

then the 7th and 8th ones u updated a month later.

Now its been over a week since u last updated and I think ur lack of conistent updates could b effecting ur amount of readers
sparksfly16 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Haha those were cute
Geekquality chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
great stroy :D
need2update chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
ok its been like a month since you last updated, so you really need to.
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Cute :)
diane lynne chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I think this one was fun! I love it when there's a little jealousy going on and lots of romance! you know how to put things that keep it interesting and not boring. It always has my attention. Keep writing please!
diane lynne chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Love the story...very very interesting and I liked the way you kinda left the ending hanging out there for more possibilities. You are really gifted and great , and I sincerely wish I could write like you. I have tried many times, but my wording always falls really flat. YOurs has so much in it and I cant put my finger on exactly what , but you are good enough to write a real book and get it published. You could check around and try! love it!
Cassidy412 chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Wow, you update fast. Sorry I'm only reviewing this most recent chapter, but it's late. I really like this one, and the ones before it that I didn't review. The Troop is just so great, isn't it? More people should watch it. (And write fanfiction for it, for that matter.)

On that note, write more soon! (Please!) -Cass412
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
You're confusing me by your character pairings! Chose one and stick with it, sil vous plait.

xo, Chantal
diane Lyne chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
I love the romance starting to happen. You really are great at keeping these in character, but also adding to it! Not many people are as descriptive as you are either! Great job...I love it!
Diane lyne chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I thought this was great! Very interesting to find out how there came to be the Mime Club! I love how you write...you are my favorite. I also love this letter idea...total fun!
Writingaddict169 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Thanks for updating do quickly! There are not as many Troop FanFics as I would like. Maybe I'll have to help solve that problem.

I personally like Jake and Haley together so maybe you could do something with them in the near future...
Writingaddict169 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Yay! Thanks for uploading! And while Haley was sad that Gavin was leaving, once she saw Jake, her heart fell in love and completely forgot all about Gavin.