Reviews for Tango of the Norse
EagleDragon15 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Haha how can you have that whips and chains line from ruff and not have an intense lemon in there lol
loneknightd chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Aww, Snotlout actually being nice while still in character? That's a hell of a rarity. Great work :)
Awesome chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Realy realy realy good story keep it up
Angryhenry chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Wow, that's over rated
Lydia Deetz chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
This is wonderful! I love your writing, I love the fact that you keep them in character so well, and that the whole story so far feels genuine. I also love how the actual sex is not a big deal for them, just natural. that's exactly what I would expect of the rough viking culture.
Love it! Keep it up, I cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Luv it I'm sorta glad u didn't ad a lemon didn't feel right 2me don't no why
Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
XD Keep away HA! Where do you come up with this stuff?

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
XD This chapter with the twins and Fishlegs was hilarious.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
LOL.

Have to admit though that was some pretty sly thinking on Snotlout's part... well in a guys way of thinking to try and get Legs in with the "popular" crowd. Now he only needs to explain it to him, Ruff and Tuff without getting a beatdown.
unnbrella chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
This was absolutely amazing. Everyone was exactly in character! I laughed out loud a bunch of times with Astrid's parents and the twins. xD Pleeeasse write more like this!
LightningIsBadass chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
ROFL.

I was having a HORRIBLE day when I read chapter three, and It just turned it right around. Made my life, actually XD

Seriously, I can't think of Ruffnut without associating her with alchohol.
Robert's Reliable Reviews chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Sexy and humorous, and a bit awkward, in a good way. Maybe a bit too awkward overall, but overall it's an okay story, and I kind of liked it.

My Rating: *** (out of ****)
Storia Crissosa chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Continue?
Storylover Vodhr chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
good story. got to love drunk storys. This one reminds me of the hangover in a way.
Bardess of Avon chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
...okay, ngl, my absolute favorite part of all of this was Ruffnut. She is just made of win. Drunken, Ke$ha-like win.