Reviews for As Best We Can
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
ROFL

"You wanna shoot him or should I?"

"No until I get my slim-Jims"

That was great!
kreoff210 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
I remembered the best part of the soda scene. When Nick told Ellis to stay focused and Ellis stayed focused on the Beef Jerky! lol

sooo funny

lerv and more plz!
CorkyTheGuar chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I like that the story is driven by dialogue. It really breathes life into the characters. I love Ellis, so I like how you pay special attention to him in regards to his dialogue. I found the fact that the boys didn't seem too concerned about Rochelle's absence to be amusing! Don't know if you intended it to come off that way, but I was amused nonetheless.

Keep it up.
DxLilith chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
this is going very well so far, you're doing a fine job of characterizing the four survivors. keep going, i can't wait for more
scythequeen chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I'm really liking this so far and looking forward to the next chapter.
CorkyTheGuar chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Although the chapter was short, from what you have written so far, everyone seems true to character. Poor Ellis. I liked how his moment with Keith started out so cheery and optimistic as they obviously had no idea how bad things would get. Rochelle getting separated was good. Splitting up the group tends to add interest.

The technicality of the chapter is nice too. Good sentence structure and grammar.

Nice work.
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
"It's RIDING him!" lol

im beginning to enjoy Ellis and believe this is exactly how and what happened. KUDOS!

as i say all the time on here, more plz :D