Reviews for Values Dissonance
Stephanie0304 chapter 1 . 10/20
I'm sure age is the least of a nation's concern, I'm pretty sure Spain could have fucked chibi Romano and it'd be perfectly fine, after all they are all already centuries old.

(Well not that I like it, it's just logic okie?)
jennyVDL93 chapter 4 . 2/14
I love you for making this lovely fanfiction!
Hylianshadow86 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
This was just so darn sweet and wonderful. You stayed so in character its almost freaky. I loved this. I only kinda liked SpaMano before, but after this I freaking love them together!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Really sweet! Loved it.
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Oh my :3 Fantastically done
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Did i say ds fic's adorable?ds is one of the cutest spamano fics ever!good job,pal XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Poor Lovi!he couldn't get tomatoes in germany,could he? Lol lol lol!he sounds hilarious while cursing doesn't he?XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013 Lovi's all angry on Toni coz he wants to send him away for his own!fates tend to be so cruel at times XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awww...cute cute cute...Lovi's just too cute...& Toni just loves him so much...oh god! SpaMano IS LOVE XD
Ischemia chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Love this! Adorable to the very last sentence.
akirak chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
OMG SO CUTE! Haha I love it
Life-Drawing-Wizard chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
So this is the third time I've read this story and I finally decided to friggin write something.
In case you didn't know, you are absolutely fantastic and so is this story! I have to say Chapter 3 was my favorite but I love how you write Spain . Sometimes his oblivious idiotic mess gets pushed over board but you did a magnificent job!
Little Question Marks chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Why is it all of my favorite stories usually have smut in them?
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Adding to my fav now~ It's so sweet~ X3
Kagimine chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
... Wait. In the part about Spain and France having passionate make up sex in 100 years, was he just saying they'd be friends again in his little Gilbert way or did that actually have sex...?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »