Reviews for Values Dissonance
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 4 . 1/23
This was so cute! I love them both so much! Thank you for writing this; it was such a pleasure to read.
Stephanie0304 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I'm sure age is the least of a nation's concern, I'm pretty sure Spain could have fucked chibi Romano and it'd be perfectly fine, after all they are all already centuries old.

(Well not that I like it, it's just logic okie?)
jennyVDL93 chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
I love you for making this lovely fanfiction!
Hylianshadow86 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
This was just so darn sweet and wonderful. You stayed so in character its almost freaky. I loved this. I only kinda liked SpaMano before, but after this I freaking love them together!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Really sweet! Loved it.
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Oh my :3 Fantastically done
-Caitlyn
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Did i say ds fic's adorable?ds is one of the cutest spamano fics ever!good job,pal XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Poor Lovi!he couldn't get tomatoes in germany,could he? Lol lol lol!he sounds hilarious while cursing doesn't he?XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Awww...now Lovi's all angry on Toni coz he wants to send him away for his own good...man!fates tend to be so cruel at times XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awww...cute cute cute...Lovi's just too cute...& Toni just loves him so much...oh god! SpaMano IS LOVE XD
Ischemia chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Love this! Adorable to the very last sentence.
akirak chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
OMG SO CUTE! Haha I love it
permanentlyDiscontinued chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
So this is the third time I've read this story and I finally decided to friggin write something.
In case you didn't know, you are absolutely fantastic and so is this story! I have to say Chapter 3 was my favorite but I love how you write Spain . Sometimes his oblivious idiotic mess gets pushed over board but you did a magnificent job!
Little Question Marks chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Why is it all of my favorite stories usually have smut in them?
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 4 . 3/14/2012