Reviews for Anything To See You Smile
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Yes. Just yes. Simple writing and simple things it is amazing! I love it!
CrownLux chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
"Can I buy you a drink?"

"NO!" *low blow*

Is how it should have went.

awwh, look at you writing again.

And doesn't he have friends there?

Anyway, nice.
Drummer Boy chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
*angry fist* I WANT MORE!

Do they wrestle after? ;) lol

Okay...guess who this is lmao :)

That is all.
Eiris Hales chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Nawwwwwwh

that was so adoreable. :3
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
You know that once the name Matt Hardy is put anywhere that I'm going to love it wholeheartedly. This was honestly great. It's refreshing to see that someone can actually write Matt Hardy or just write in general. I hope you'll be writing more! :D
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
One Word: YAY!

That doesn't even count as a word, the OED says so and the Oxford English Dictionaries word(s) is law. And politically correct so lets string together some real words -and phrases- to describe this.

Typically Chantel.

Amazing.

Brilliant.

Fantastilastic.

Yes, that was me confirming that my cluster of real words is exactly that; a cluster. Small and insignificant compared to the mighty and mind-blowing superior made-up 'no I'm not for real' descriptions that I have created, oh so superbly. Wouldn't you agree? ;)

I saw Matt and I remembered it was you writing it and I got excited. It was as if the world came together again and fan-fiction wasn't the biggest fail in the history of the word; I wasn't going to read some random 11 year olds fantasy's about the Hardyz. I was reading Chantel's REAL, GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT WRITING.

You have no idea how much that meant to me; basically a lot. I haven't read anything on here in about... a couple of hundred thousand years. Heck, it feels like it.

But this was great. Jeez it makes me miss Jeffrey, but it was great. Do I dare look at the overview of the boards or will that make me die inside.

I reckon we should plan a takeover. Gather everyone up and just start writing a lot of crap for on here. The point being its not actually crap, its good. :D

Nonetheless, YOU SHOULD WRITE SOME MORE. That would make Rachel very, very happy. :)

And you get to be my first favourited thing in what could possibly be 10 years. *worlds greatest chick ever*