Reviews for Pure Heart Soliloquy
xXHaruchiruXx chapter 1 . 7/25
Great as always. You are a natural at bringing out Haruka and Michiru in such a gorgeous way
Nightfall5029 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Simply amazing and beautiful. Your writing is wonderful, and just straight to the point. It really shows everything. Beautiful job with this.
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Incredibly sweet. Yes, done before (as it should be - that moment was rather potent, wasn't it?), but achingly sweet, and done with an eloquence I'm rather envious of. _ Well done.
DarkMajo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awwww this story is so sweet!. I was searching for a fic just like this, of what could happen after the battle at the marine cathedral. Very beautiful.
DandelionKing chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This, was a very sweet story. Thank you for writing it.
Kapleon chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Won't be overdone as long as it's done right.

Congrats! It was another wonderful story.
Lexa chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This story just made my day. It was beautifully written, and... Yep. I'm probably going to be re-reading it a few times. XD Fantastic job. You are an amazing writer.
imjce chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Apologies. Read this a few days ago, yet it seemed to have slip my mind to leave you a review; cause you know, it would be rude on my part. I must admit, the subject has been covered many times but different author, but even still, I like you rendition of it. Again, I find your writing to have an excellent flow to it. That & the fact you're very articulate.

There is one particular line in the story that read stuck out & struck me in the heart. It reads: Be content with living for tomorrow and do not dwell on broken yesterdays. Excuse my ignorance; is this a line you came up with or taken else where? I simply love it. Deep yet beautiful, simplistic yet meaningful. Beautiful quote.
ilovemichiru25 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
awwwww! ohmygod! I love this! It was so cute! And I loved that little part about Michiru's favorite kissing spot! Very very well-written!
lostinhersong chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Though it has been done a gazillion times...you nailed it. Absolutely perfect.

M chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hot diggity! Lol. It was great.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It was so good! Congratulation! You really have a gift in writing!
SeraEris chapter 1 . 5/14/2010