Reviews for Might Not Even Come True
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Anakin is the Chosen One. Padmé killed him and now the Galaxy is doomed forever. Hopefully the Force brings him back to life
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Amazing fic! I would've loved it if this happened.

BTW - anyone looking for the concept art that inspired this, I did some searching and if you search "storyboards reveal the amazing star wars prequel you never saw" and click the link and scroll to the end of the article, I'm pretty sure it's that one?
TallyWolfmantra chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Ooh, interesting... Although I can't find the concept art, can you give me a link?
Jolena chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, I really like this piece. I always thought that there was so much epic potential in the tragedy between Anakin and Padme and the fall of the Jedi that GL missed out on. You touched on some of the things that I wish had been in the films, i.e. people watching the destruction of the Jedi temple and deep down knowing that what they're seeing is wrong, so wrong. Padme being a strong woman capable of seeing how far Ani had fallen and not the emotional, ineffective mess she was in RotS. You conveyed a lot in a small amount of words, and I like that you left the ending ambiguous. Question tho, and I think we're all wondering, which concept art of his are you referring to? The one with Anakin reaching out to a pregnant Padme from the shadows? That's my favorite.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow. I'm amazed at how much emotion you managed to put into such a short drabble.
The Chaotic Soul of Demons chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I loved this, well done. I would love to see the picture that inspired it.
Dizzlator chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Chilling and spooky. Really good. Just curious, what is the concept art that inspired the story?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was amazing! Padme going to kill Anakin because it's the only way to save him...that's relly, really good. And much more effective than her begging turned out to be. Nice work!