Reviews for Her Memories
laniDG11 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
It's cute so far:) I like it
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Lov it
puma1sunfire chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
Hmm Interesting twist on things. I like it so far and look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Honestly I don't know what to tell you to do diffrently, I don't find anything wrong with it, you've fixed Haji's OOCness so, I have nothing to say that's negitive. I loved this chapter, it was so soooo cute! Saya is adoreable! Yes! Please make them longer! I can't stand the shortness of these chapters, you get into the story and then it ends! UNFAIR! Lol, so UPDATE!
Aldedron chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Yay, I'm not the only person in the world annoyed by bad grammar~! Homonyms are definately a big problem online O.O Although, as for the OCs-OC's thingy, that's my own personal style, and I am well aware of that rule

OHMYGOD, Saya glomped Haji! That's so flippin' adorable I feel like I'm gonna faint with love~ o

The twins were adorable, too ... I'm just so revelling in all this cuteness- maybe I have a lolita complex. Yeah, I think that's prob'ly the reason- but who cares as long as it's adorable!

... Today is apparently a smiley day O.o But you deserve 'em 'cause this chappy was so damn kawaii! Can't wait for the next one -
D-chi chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I appreciate the use of concrete specifics, although "per-say" should be written as "per se."
D-chi chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
10 for use of the word phalanges.
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Yay, I already love this!
L and misa for eternity chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
thats pretty good i hope there's more to come. i can already tell your doing a great job on it
Marybella chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
NO! don't stop! You have to continue the story! Ok so I believe Saya should go through an "I just woke up after 30 yrs asleep and I don't remember how to tie my own shoes" phase but then later should remember her past lives because this time SHE DID drink the blood of awakening. Also I love love love Haji and the twins. They are so cute!

I would like to point out I am not trying to tell you what to do. I am only trying to leave you a "inspiring" review so you won't quit the story.

-Marybella
NwonderLAND chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
IM SRY I DIDNT REPLY TO THE PROLOGUE! BUT GUUUUUUUUH! 3 3 GAAAH! I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE! D its sooooo AWESOMENESSS! XO i cant explain it! hahahahahha but I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 00)p *thumbs up* just take your time writing! HOOHOHOH! 0)y kyaaa! i really cant wait to read what happens next! even though it was short and everything I DONT CARE! D REALLY GREAT WRITING I SAY! 3 DO YOUR BEST!
Aldedron chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Oh, what a beautiful story. I'm tired, and resultingly vague, so I can't think clearly enough to specify what I love most- but I know I love the overall story, that's for sure

I REALLY look forward to another chappy o

As for OCs, it's my own personal belief to get to know them from the story, rather than some list of traits, so I'm not all that interested in reading OC bios. No offense. I'm sure others would be, though...
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
lol this chapter was funny! I enjoyed it alot! I didn't ever think you would ever update! But it's sooo good so please update realllllyyy soooonn~!~
Marybella chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I loved it! I love how she is waking up early. This way all of her friends and family will still be alive and the twins won't be all grown up! I love how Haji is so excited to see her. Please let them be a couple! I can't wait for Chapter 1, please update soon!

-Marybella
Jade chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was the most incredible prologue I have ever laid eyes on! It was very surprising to see how you've began to develope the charecters, you smart little cookie. I shall greedily await more of this well written story.