Reviews for The Color of Dark
wolf girl123098 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Oh plz update soon really live ur story
Tikisomia chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
YAY! I'm soooooo glad you are going to continue to write on this! Totally understand lack of time (I too need to update...)
Tikisomia chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
I Like it! Write more please! Im subcribing to your story...so please write. Here are some ideas for you below!

1. A teacher comes in and sees Aaron and Wangzi fighting and they have to serve detention together.

2. GuiGui tries to interfere and ends up getting hurt, (nothing serious) and both guys end up guilt ridden.

3. Aaron's admiring fans burst in on the fight...(take it from there)

4. Wangzi fights back and socks Aaron in the face and Aaron faints due to the after affects of the blood clott.

5. They fight it out and GuiGui, not able to watch, runs off and is not able to be found for a few days. Meanwhile, Aaron and Wangzi have to work together to find where she is hiding. Through it all, Wangzi explains his feelings to Aaron and he begrudgidly accepts Wangzi's explination.

Just a few ideas, take them or leave them...just let me know what you think of them and let me know if you decide to use any of them!

Tikisomia
Mei chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
I like your favourite moment was when Aaron asked Gui Gui to stay for the night.I hope Wang Zi won't be left alone in the little suggestion:let him realise(in some way) he really loves 's just an idea so if you have sth else in mind that's fine.I'm looking forward to the next chapter:-)
Linnea212 chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
I've been following this on asianfanfics and yay you updated it here :D