Reviews for Bite
TealEyedBeing chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
This is truly how all physical fights should eventually end up into x3 the sexual tension should just be embraced (violently) and they should just f*ck already x3 SO unbelievably glad you didn't p*ssyfoot around much with Shuuhei's "sense" of "duty" and "right". SOO glad :3 I can only hope there's more to come!
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
xD when i read the end of this chapter, all i could think of "Well Shuuhei is just getting all marked up with numbers!" lmao, first a 69 on his cheek and now a 6 on his ss! xDD i had this crack image pop into my head of Kensei vs Grimmjow vying for possession of Shuuhei xD lmao
CalmBeauty chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
That was lovely! It would be nice if you continue or make another story with this pair.
roxybeloved chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Mmmmmmmm, my two faves getting it on... YUM!

Lol, that was a good story, and if you ever consider it i would love too read more of this fic :)! Well done, for it being your first sex scene, it was very good :D! *Salutes*
Gypsygrrl chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
It was good for a first ever sex scene. Though I wonder at the lack of even spit as lube...

Anyhow, nicely done, and I want an epilogue please!
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I'm impressed, I mean, for a first-time written smut it's decently good, though the final part feels a little sudden/rushed. But overall the fic's good. I've never considered this pairing before.

I'm rather torn if I would like to see this continue or otherwise. If the epilogue is anywhere where I think it'll lead considering this is an angst fic, I think it's best the fic ends here.
Deleted Account 884 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
this is great n sexy! please do continue, ms! cant wait for the hot sex!
ThisLittleIsland chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
good so far :D
AmyDino chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Too bad you got lazy, cause I love KenShuu too xD

But still, I love this fic to bits ; there'll never be enough Shuuhei love D

So, erm, keep up the good work, hehe )
darkangel1992 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I like your story so I can't wait to see what happens next!
DobleKay chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This story is very interesting, can't wait for more.
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I like Shuuhei from the beginning, and honestly this is the first time I read ShuuheiGrimmjow. So, Shuuhei meets Grimm's taste, eh? This will be interesting, I believe.
GoodLuckMother chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Okay I'm hook, this fanfic my new drug, and your my dealer.

Does that sound odd 0-0