Reviews for Forever Connected
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
oh yeah! this was hot and totally how i see their relationship. great job
MsAnime4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I just started to read the books,,,but after reading your fic I really wished that it was guyxguy:X

Loved it!

Make more:X
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i didn't like the pairing because they were brothers but after reading this i sertainly do now thabk you for changing my mind about it ohh and great story anyway
ellepha chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
more please.
SterekFanboy101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked it was hotttt

Lol
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
love it!XD
see1like chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was so twisted and so hot at the same time. BrotherXbrother? Well, vampires have their own rulls, lol. thank you.
MythicalMiLee chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ohhhhhhhh those Salvator brothers are soooo naughty~ LOVE THIS! What an awsome slash fic - I love "possessive/dominant" Damon! And WOW are you awsome at writing that and TVD slash - please PLEASE keep up the great work.

Ahhhhh, I think I may just have to fav. this so I can read it again, and again, oh and also again ;)
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
love it!_
MissPen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Well, I had to say I was a bit wary at the whole idea of Damon/Stefan, in my mind them two together just didn't work right. I couldn't imagine it, BUT this story changed my mind completely!

Hottest Vampire Diaries fanfiction I have read yet!

Fantastic work!
Emz951 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I usually stay well clear of incest, but with Vampire Diaries this is really the only good slash pairing available so I thought I'd give it a go...

WOW! Very hot and you kept both of them in character. I can just imagine Damon's eyes all the way through this ;) Thanks!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
ah! more more please hurry up!
Blue-Kool-Aid chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I can't believe that this piece only has one review! Very nice writing - I liked how you kept Stefan & Damon in character but also added your own originality to it.

Hah - I really liked Damon's comment at the end, about how he's the only one with the right to take Stefan's life. Definitely seems like something that he would say.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this! 'Twas risque and I really liked that! :) Best wishes and keep writing!
I believe in you chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OMFG! this was the HOTTEST Vampire Diaries story I have read! Extremely hot! I love possessive/dominant Damon! wow.. just wow! Plz write more slash stories of TVD like that *begs*

Thx 4 sharing