Reviews for Designated Driver
GregtheGuest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Under age drinking! I think...
Also, Toothless' dance number is now burned into my mind. You know how in some dance numbers a bunch of people get in a line side by side and kick their legs up high? Yeah that's what went threw my mind after reading this, and now it's burned into your minds reviewers... have a nice day...
MayKatic47 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I LOVED it , that was seriously one of the funniest and well-written fanfictions I've ever read.
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
HTTYD girl fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
lol funny :)
LightningIsBadass chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Me again.

Been reading your HILARIOUS friggin stories for two hous now...

It's like...7 in the morning.

but I am.

Because I can't stop laughing.

Anyway, I LOVEEE Ruffnut now. Lovelovelove.. and Astrid all protective and "Yo bitch, Ruffie is my best friend so gfy" is something I don't see a lot.

I thank yeww :)

Do you happen to have any stories (I haven't gotten through them all yet) where Tuffnut is being...idk...brotherly to Ruff? Like protective or...friendly. ?
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
...okay, seriously, this was probably one of the most epic things I have ever read EVER. I cannot even pick out my favorite lines, because I'm pretty sure it would be the entire fic. LOOOVE!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"Boy, he has you whipped, doesn't he?" Ruffnut looked up at Astrid, one eyebrow raised in challenge. Astrid's back went ramrod straight, and Ruffnut smiled.

"Toothless, come back here!"Toothless ignored her of course

"You wanna make something of it, blondie?" she retorted, and Astrid was really going to have to teach her that wasn't an appropriate insult for her to make one day.

Toothless turned to look at her, then narrowed his eyes and started growling. Astrid put her hands on her hips and glared right back. She was in no a few seconds Toothless's eyes suddenly watered, his lips trembled, and then he was bawling."Oh, nice goin', jerk," Ruffnut said

After a dozen or so false starts, Astrid finally growled, leaned down, and threw Ruffnut over her shoulder. "Woo!" Ruffnut yelled, and slapped Astrid's 's entire body stiffened. "Ruffnut, I swear by Thor's hammer that I will drop you on your head if you touch me one more time."

ROFL d(*-*) Awesome, Poor Toothless
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
RainDead chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Whoa! Awesome story!

...And now I REALLY want to go drinking with Ruffnut and Toothless xD
castlestormed chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was incredibly entertaining. Poor, poor Astrid stuck with babysitting duty.

Loved the way this was written! Keep it up!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
XD i effing LOVE this! :D epiiiic
4ever2010 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! incredibly funny story! i luv it!