Reviews for Into the Forest
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was adorable, and I think that Ruff was in character. Though I think a few more guys would go after Ruff. She isn't ugly, and boys will be boys (No offence if you're a boy, but there aren't many on FF so I doubt it). But anyway, this was good! I love this ship!
ThousandWordsWritten chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved it, and it would be awesome if you could make it into a multi-fic. I have plans on my own Ruffnut/Astrid (Ruffstrid? Asnut?) story, although it's planned as a multi-fic. Could you check it out when I get around to posting it? I dont have a set date as to when I'll put it up so... yeah.
This fic reminds me of my own childhood, at least the part about climbong trees and making braclets.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
wonderful
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
U shuld make them start to tink bot datn and agree to keep it between them
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Nice. Very nice
Deadly Crow chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Woah! Great story, friends exploring something new was a good theme to write about, I don't think you really intended to make Astrid and Ruffnut lesbians, even though it's femmeslash. And I say this because Ruffnut says "Because it was fun" instead of something like "Because I love you" or "I really like you", etc.

What makes it interesting is that it starts with a conversation kinda tense at first, then turns into a game between them, and finally ends sweetly, and I love sweet endings!

You know, this makes me recall something actually happened to me, when I asked a lesbian friend why she likes girls, and her answer was almost the same as Ruffnut's.

Maybe a sequel? O.o

Anyways, good work and keep it up!

Code: The Keeper Of Lore
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oooh this is perfect as well :)
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww, i love it :)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
cute heh :)

i just stumble across this pairing when i was searching for something else, heh, you never know what you will find! thanks for sharing!
Kiwi chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Much enjoyed it!

As with all of your Astrid & Ruffnut fics.

Thanks very much for posting them, there aren't many yet who ship this pairing.

I really do enjoy your fics.

Thanks again, :)
Sumertime fighter chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
that's beautiful is this all 1 story? i hope not another chapter please?

Your Sincerly Sumertime Fighter And Ruffnut And Tuffnut Thorson
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Nice and simple :D i loved it
Ruffnut And Tuffnut Thorson chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Another Chapter please Why are Astird and Ruffnut gay? i dunno cause i love this story
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
FOR

THE

WIN.

You rock my socks so hard, man. Awesome. Awesome and even more pure amazing awesome.