Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This-is-adorable. I love it! You did a great job. :)
Canyon 315 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
People can call the Prince whatever they want. I doubt I would even consider Adam for a name if I was browsing a name site looking for a name on my own but when I encountered it in the wild, I immediately fell in love. Since there is no official name, that trivia game does not count, anybody can call the Prince what they want, even if they choose it to be Adam.
alonie21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
great story _ very warming I love it. also, I know what you mean about the strech, totally great.
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww...This is sweet. It's also very in-character for the Beast. Unfortunatly I think the name "Adam" IS official. I like your name better thought. It sounds more like him and...I dunno. More French. Very nice fic!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aw! How cute! This was adorable! Rock on! Absolutely gorgeous! Poor Beast, having nightmares, but gorgeous way of comforting him, Belle! *U*
Emily chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I really enjoyed this one. I like that the happily ever after includes him dealing with his own inner demons and fears. Nice insights there.

As for Christophe, I really like Adam as a name, but the second I started reading your story, Christophe totally felt right on the page, and you did a great job of writing them in character, so... there you go.
Converse r life chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I loved it. Really, it was a great one shot about after the happily ever after. I really loved how you showed that even though Christophe is no longer physically and mostly metaphorically a beast, he's still scared of the 'what if's' in his life. And I love how Belle can be like his rock; it adds a certain depth to the story that way. :D

About the whole name thing...to be honest, I don't understand why people make such a big deal about his name. I got alot of flack for naming my Beast 'Vincent' (though Christophe would have been so much cuter because, like you said, Belle could have called him Chris!) though I still don't understand why. It's just a name; it's not the end of the world. But anyway, the name 'Christophe' really stands out because everyone (including me...) usually just uses 'Vincent' or 'Adam' (even though aparently Adam was a big mistake).

I think you did a faboulous job in a whole on this story; including naming the Beast what you wanted. Can't wait to see you write more!
For You Blue chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lovely one shot, but aww, I really do like the name Adam and I think it does suit the Prince a little since as opposed to his former Beast form Adam means man. (Christophe is a beautiful name as well though. :) )

Well whatever name Beasty Prince goes by, your story was lovely.