Reviews for The Dark Chronicles
Dekumask 72 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Great fan fiction! Fastpaced and writing.
Nobodyknowsmysorrow chapter 97 . 10/6/2013
I understand how you feel. It's hard to write a long story. The flames are extremely annoying and sometimes people that take the constructive crit. thing too far. Plus, you have eager fans who literally can't wait for the next chapter.
I could understand why you would quit and I'm glad that you're not. This story is one of the good ones whether you think your old writing is terrible or not.
Sincerely, Duststar1
aggronlv45 chapter 97 . 10/2/2013
I'll miss this version, but I'm glad you aren't dropping it completely
catlover2976 chapter 96 . 8/13/2013
Sorry my profile is down for a bit do to problems with my password but it will hopefully get sorted soon, i love the new chapter by the way, but can u make raikou kinda nice and stuff maybe, hes my favorite legendary, at least make him cool.
Nobodyknowsmysorrow chapter 96 . 8/11/2013
Woah...two chapters!? I have to catch up with the reviews!
In the last chapter Claire actually managed to make me crack a smile AND she made me pity her. I no longer hate Claire but I don't know whether to see her as a friend or an enemy...I don't usually like the bad guys a lot unless they're goofballs or comic reliefs but Claire has certainly become the exception.
As for Black...I never really thought of him as a bad guy. He just seems to be confused and I hope he follows that the right path in time.
The story just keeps getting more and more interesting...I always wondered how much does Azelf love Arceus and now that I see how much...I can't help but wonder what she did for him in the past.
As for Night and the gang, I'm pretty sure they can handle themselves as long as Team Rocket is on their side. Raikou may be a legendary but he's just one against Team Rocket and there are powerhouses in Night's group too...or maybe I'm wrong...
Fleurdebreon chapter 96 . 7/28/2013
Hello i just finished reading your story about 2 hours ago and then you updated nice timing. I have to say this iss probably one of the best stories i've seen on here and it's so long which is a good thing. The Charecters are really well personified with unique personalities and so well described. The story is well developed and unique. so definatly favorited and followed. Cant wait for the next chapter. Bye :3
catlover2976 chapter 95 . 7/26/2013
Please update soon it is a great chapter i love how the story is going
aggronlv45 chapter 94 . 7/10/2013
Wow... that's intense. I'm amazed at all the powerhouses in this story. I just wish one of them would be on the gang's team. And I just had a thought. What if Desmond ends up becoming rivals to Jack, and splits from the group. Then he ends up fighting Jack right before they head to the Elite Four, forcing friends to fight friends. I just feel like the humans should have more impact in the story.
catlover2976 chapter 93 . 7/1/2013
Please please please please please update real real soon please
catlover2976 chapter 66 . 6/30/2013
Night and dawns
catlover2976 chapter 56 . 6/30/2013
You should of had them do tests on night first
catlover2976 chapter 52 . 6/30/2013
Protect and substitute
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Aww poor umbreon
Nobodyknowsmysorrow chapter 93 . 6/27/2013
I think that Dexter, Ferne, and Jolt might stand a chance against one of them...but then again I may be overestimating them. If Team Rocket weren't on their side then they would probably die.
As for the chapter, I'm very curious about Ferne's brothers. I can't help but wonder if they are already in the group of if they are close by...and if they're close by then what are they?
So many questions...so much confusion. Ah well, XD
aggronlv45 chapter 93 . 6/21/2013
I would love to see a fight between the gang versus one dog. That would be awesome. If they managed to fight only one dog at a time, they'd stand one hell of a chance, but if all three attacked, I don't think they could win, even if they pulled out all the stops. Then again, there are a specific few members of the group that have truly terrifying potential. They all have great potential, but Night I know is looking pretty good, as is Dusk, Ruby, and Spark. I think those four will become the strongest of the group. And by the time they reach the elite four, I would not want to be in there way. Ferne I believe to be the strongest in the group, currently, but I feel she's reached nearly her full potential. The only way she can really get better, is to become more used to gym battles, instead of street fights. I also enjoyed the fact that despite the short appearance, it reminds you who the main character is: Night.