Reviews for Paper Houses
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 8/3
Oooooohhhh not again pleeeease update the fic I'm dying right here. I want to know what will happen to all of them pleeeeeeeease.
Melody Jewel chapter 2 . 3/25
This is an awesome story. I would have liked more, but otherwise, it was thrilling to read!
CKatHugger chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Whoops, sorry, that last review was me, I just forgot to login as myself. I'm not a guest. I really hope that you will update this story because it seems very well-liked among other readers besides myself and we would all love to see how this turns out. Thanks!~ :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
I LOVE this so far! There's a few mistakes and typos, but the story has fulfilled my OTP dreams. When are you going to update? Please do, I would really appreciate it! In fact, would you be okay with me offering my own ideas to add to your story? I'm a huge fan of PPG x RRB. Thanks!~ :)
a fan of the puf chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
well thats was nothing
amanda-olivia chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
An update would be really nice right about now do if you could be ever so kind I would really appreciate it thank you
KirliaGirl1999 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
please update. do it for the children!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awwww shit this is great!
Mere chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I love this story, shame you haven't updated in forever...pls update!
teresa chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
awesome!i hope ya make more!
chachachacha!nice story!
oghren chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Even after a year people may be reading this story and i really do like it i just wish u had continued it
NY-odyssey chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Yay, you're not dead! And thankfully neither is the fic. Double yay! It felt good to finally hear from you, Nana. Love how the encounters came out differently and individually. Time for the Red's journey to start!
patricia chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
please update sooooooooon
CrowKrowCrow chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Very interesting! please update soon! XD
VampireRomance95 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
So many good fics are dead :'( Please don't let this one die too3 This is probably one of THE BEST fics I have EVER read. I mean that from the bottom of my gummy bear bag..and I LOVE gummy bears3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »