Reviews for Casey
Argie chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
You need to move this to FictionPress. It has nothing to do with A Little Princess. NOTHING.
SilveringBlue chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hello Casey,

I would like to inform you that your story violates the rules of . accepts fanfiction only, not original fiction or non-fanfiction poetry. Your story must have something to do with A Little Princess to be posted in this section.

Please remove and, if wished, repost to a site that accepts such works, such as Fictionpress, Deviantart, or Livejournal.

SilveringBlue of Critcs United
Simple Fics chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is not an A Little Princess story. It belongs on FictionPress, with the other original fiction.

Your Samantha sounds like a Mary Sue. She's smart, but not pretty (even though all her friends say she is) and she never has trouble getting a guy (except Casey). Spare me. Though I do have to give you points for having Casey turn her down. Well done.

"...he had this smooth deep voice that reminded me of melted chocolate." No. Just no. Unless you're trying to tell me that Samantha has synesthesia, be a little more original. This is a cliche, and one that doesn't even make sense.

You've got a few grammar issues, but nothing too serious. Watch out for homophones: Samantha doesn't ware her heart on her sleeve, she wears it.

They really aren't major problems with this story, aside from being mostly unoriginal, and in the wrong section.
Heavenly Penelope chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
AWW SAM! this was an amazing story, but sad *sniff**hugs* i'll give u hugs too!