Reviews for Forbidden Gate
Psyka chapter 17 . 3/29
Awesome so bloody bloody awesome please update again very very soon
Rainy-Round chapter 17 . 3/21
Please update super soon!
jgood27 chapter 17 . 3/16
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 15 . 3/16
mahaha awesome
Dedicated4reading chapter 17 . 3/15
Udate soon
geetac chapter 17 . 3/15
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much
TamiLove chapter 17 . 3/13
I love this! I need moarrr! Ariel is soooo kewwwwl and lol, poor Chris! I like how he's not (so far anyway) that much different than cannon Harry. Just having a loving family gave him a (large) bit of self confidence, it's just sad that all the kids died. lol! Oh well Jealous Tom is jealous. And I love it! Hehe!
taramegareader chapter 9 . 3/13
I freaking love this story. I feel like its everything I would want in this type of pairing. I love you for writing this and I cannot wait for more chapters!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 3/13
OMFG! This is bloody amazing! I- I can't even leave a well thought out review, I need to read moarrr!
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 17 . 3/9
I love this story I just found it and so glad I did it has all my favorite elements in it. Thank you and I'm Anxious to read more
Lw117149 chapter 17 . 3/8
ok thank you for the information I love this story and look forward to more I am glad to see rl has settled for you recently I know how that can be
Asherit chapter 17 . 3/8
Youhou ! LUCIUS MINISTER !
Charlie0925 chapter 17 . 3/7
Love, love, LOVE THIS FIC! So happy to see an update for this and truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Tommy14 chapter 17 . 3/6
Clever idea to take over the Ministry. Amusing to see Fudge in action against Lucius.
Iya chapter 17 . 3/6
Good job I hope to read more soon