Reviews for Forbidden Gate
angeleyes7084 chapter 1 . 10/19
I think it's well put together and a great start
BloodLikeRubies chapter 1 . 9/5
Love it! Second time reading! Yay
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/25
Why didn't the public believe that Harry was a squib that they got rid of?
kurashix01 chapter 1 . 7/19
Awesome story albeit too short and u change their info so often lol
InuFanJinx chapter 21 . 6/21
This was an awesome story! Thank you for writing and posting it!
FenyxEmber chapter 7 . 3/31
Once again, it was stated that both Potter twins had James' hair while Chris had James' eyes and Harry had Lily's. But now you're saying that Chris has Lily's hair and James' eyes? My confusion just get worse and worse, but I seriously like the plot which is probably why in still here.

FenyxEmber chapter 4 . 3/31
Okay, I'm seriously confused. It's the year after the Triwizard Tournament (meaning it would be Christopher's 5th year if he were Harrison's twin, which he is) and yet you clearly state that Christopher is 16. Which makes no sense since Harry was 15 in his fifth year, sixteen in his sixth, and so on. And now Voldemort has been waiting SEVENTEEN years to hear the prophecy? I'm sorry, but I find it really hard to follow a specific timeline here.

I don't mean to be rude and I'm not stating this in a way that's harsh. I'm merely being honest and enquiring on a subject that confuses me. I simply felt the need to point it out.

FenyxEmber chapter 3 . 3/31
"Christopher HAROLD Potter "? Wasn't his middle name PERCIVAL? In honor of that wannabe Gandalf?

Anyway, I can't wait to see the meeting between Harrison and Christopher? I mean, lusting after his own younger twin brother?! No way! And seeing said brother with his enemies? That'll be the highlight of my life!

Lilingppg007 chapter 21 . 2/15
I enjoyed this story. It's the first sibling fic I've read and I love it. I love Ariel's personality and I love Voldemort. Thank you for writing this!
trynmailme chapter 21 . 1/22
Grttttttt fic...thanks
AngelOfContemplation chapter 21 . 1/4
Uniquely perfect. It's a good bit on the darker side, as well as a little bit twisted, but I can't help but adore this and the way it's written. There's a logic to certain courses of action that makes it easily believable that Harry could become this in the circumstances described. I love this story.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
These last few chapters seemed a little rushed but it was a very good story overall.
Dean's Wife34 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Very Good Indeed
777angeloflove chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
Badbonita chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
Wow, that was darker than I expected but very good. Thanks for finishing so completely.