Reviews for Forbidden Gate
tamashiyuki chapter 21 . 6/19
Gooooooood !
Devidakk chapter 21 . 6/15
I love it, but as LittleMeowMoo said (and I agree with thatAriel could have enacted a greater revenge against his parents”, but I don't like idea of Chris on dark side. I just don't like him. But I love how you showed Harry/Ariel. His personality is perfect. And relationship with Voldemort. ️
LittleMeowMoo chapter 21 . 6/9
I enjoyed the story, but not how it ended for Chris. He was seemingly manipulated by everyone and was brought up a certain way so ended up acting a certain way, he knew nothing else. Ariel could have enacted a greater revenge against his parents by persuading his brother to the dark side. What could be worse for a parent knowing that both sons are fighting agaimst them on the other side of the war?
While death for Chris, at least the parents still had some relief in knowing he was still light and would see him in the afterlife.
Poor Chris :(
Well Then chapter 3 . 6/8
Now not to nitpick your work... well maybe I am, or actually no, this is quite a noticeable mistake since you change the saviours name from 'Christopher Percival Potter in honour of the light Lord Dumbledore' [as quoted] to 'Christopher Harold Potter' in this chapter. I'm gonna assume it was either a one off (as I haven't read more then this chapter yet, or past the sudden name change... I had to get this out of my system before I could read on xD) or you have decided to change the characters name without editing the first chapter to fit with the change.
Just thought I would, you know,*poke, poke*, point it out. *Hint hint*
But to make sure this review isn't just to point out one woopsie, I will tell you I am actually enjoying your story, and I'm quite curious to see how it all pans out.
I find it quite amusing the twin is lusting for his brother :')
Nightmare Zane chapter 21 . 3/10
What about Luna?
Good can you make a sequel.
Raizel-Renai chapter 2 . 2/11
This is amazing! Amazing, amazing! Very refreshing, I have not seen anything like it until now.
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 21 . 2/6
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 14 . 1/29
nah slashy goodness can wait. fluffiness is all we need
cztelnik chapter 21 . 12/30/2016
And they get their happily ever after.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 12/30/2016
Scorched earth policy has long been a favorite tactic of successful conquerors.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
Ahh, a bit of karmic revenge.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
Moving on in search of relief from confusion.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
So James might die with regret. Lilly abandoned Harry for several reasons it seems; due to her upbringing she had no idea what wizard tradition and knowledge said about her second son and she was terrified by the bloody, cruel acts committed by the dark side and the hate against her. Then too Dumbledore told her their son was now contaminated and would infect her other son too and she was afraid of losing both. There's a lot of people who give up a child hoping for a better life, this wasn't the case but it isn't as far removed as first appeared either.
cztelnik chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
So now Chris knows Ariel was his brother is he going to be less fixated on him?